Replies

• scottiam543
    scottiam543 Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Good morning all...back after an interesting weekend...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    Good morning all...back after an interesting weekend...

Is that good interesting...or bad interesting ?
  • 3M_TA3
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I worked my first sectional football game Friday, (Blew a call 4 plays in), but it ended 63-14 so it really did not change the outcome....I guess I was a little distracted since I was told I had a very special package before the game....

What did everyone do this weekend that was interesting?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I worked my first sectional football game Friday, (Blew a call 4 plays in), but it ended 63-14 so it really did not change the outcome....I guess I was a little distracted since I was told I had a very special package before the game....

A special package ..like one in a plain package with a toy in it ? ? :D
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Well, it was a discussion about a sports channel that is the most popular but you have to have a special package to get it...I said that I have have always had it and one of the guys said that I must have a "very special package" I thanked him for noticing and that was that...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Well, it was a discussion about a sports channel that is the most popular but you have to have a special package to get it...I said that I have have always had it and one of the guys said that I must have a "very special package" I thanked him for noticing and that was that...
    Lol..well do you?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Morning, surprise bday party for my grandma and the pumpkin patch with extended family. I am all familed out...
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Lol..well do you?

Yes...My package comes with an extra 150ish channles...

Then I umped baseball this Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday between the first and second game,,,,the zipper busted on my pants...the good news, parents quit yelling, the bad news...it was cold...
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wow you busted the zipper on your pants ..thats one strong muscle ..tuck it in your sock that will keep it warm :D stop it from dragging in the dirty too
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    Wow you busted the zipper on your pants ..thats one strong muscle ..tuck it in your sock that will keep it warm :D stop it from dragging in the dirty too

I only have the footies...but thanks for the idea.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Lol..well do you?

Then I umped baseball this Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday between the first and second game,,,,the zipper busted on my pants...the good news, parents quit yelling, the bad news...it was cold...

Did the moms not try to offer to fix your zipper or hold your package?
  • 3M_TA3
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    Lol..well do you?

Did the moms not try to offer to fix your zipper or hold your package?

I gots nothin'...I couldn't even give myself a hand....
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    the pervieness is lacking in here - proud of all you sinners -

88fw4p83w2e7.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    gross-bowling-advertisement.jpg

Anyone else bowl?
  • Timshel_
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I've had an ogre-load before. Never was told it was mint flavored though.

tmg-facebook_social.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    gross-bowling-advertisement.jpg

Anyone else bowl?

I like to play with balls..not bowling though :D
  • Timshel_
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Some people just like it thick.

HowTheTruthSpeaksThrough.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Options
    4146617.jpg
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    4146617.jpg

Has anyone ever noticed if you break down the word innuendo that it's pervy in itself. In you end-o.
This discussion has been closed.