Illness and calorie intake

Options
I have had a stomach bug all day and am not eating very much on fact close to 900 calories. I know tjat is not enough to close out the diary, so what can I so. I am not sure my stomach will tolerate more food and I already fibed about eating a chocolate bar

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. The only thing closing your diary does is give you the 5-week projection and post to your feed. Your entries will still be saved if you don't close it out.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    You don't have to close out your diary. Don't worry about it. Focus on getting better. Make sure you're getting enough liquids; it's easy to get dehydrated while you have a stomach bug, and it's a much greater danger than being under your calories for a couple of days.
  • LadyTLaine
    LadyTLaine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Will that effect the amount of days I have logged in Right now I have 341 days. Or as long as I gave logged in food for the day it will keep tracking it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    LadyTLaine wrote: »
    Will that effect the amount of days I have logged in Right now I have 341 days. Or as long as I gave logged in food for the day it will keep tracking it.

The streak only counts you opening the website or app, not logging food
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    LadyTLaine wrote: »
    I have had a stomach bug all day and am not eating very much on fact close to 900 calories. I know tjat is not enough to close out the diary, so what can I so. I am not sure my stomach will tolerate more food and I already fibed about eating a chocolate bar

Oh shoot, it's no fun being ill. I would not worry too much about intake when you're feeling ill. You can make up for it by eating normally when you're better. :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I hope that you feel better.
  • LadyTLaine
    LadyTLaine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It turns out I am having a severe stomach /allergic /sensitivity to shell fish.
    So no more crab for me
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Feel better. That really sucks.

Hitting "complete" on your diary has absolutely nothing to do with whether your entry is saved (it is), whether your streak stays (it does).