Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    Maximus wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »
    Coloradoex wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    and still @maximus has never posted a proper selfie. one might have reason to become suspicious

Lol My money says he won't this time either.

Your money's no good in these parts

what's it going to take to get an actual face picture? name your terms

Get @melmelw03 to go on a date with me

hahaha I can't decide if you're my hero or my nemesis! Come on @melmelw03 take one for the team! The entire mfp catfish world is depending on you!

If you can't decided, how about I just be your luva?

The "Blast a Catfish" thread... Bringing people together since.... well yesterday. :|
    and still @maximus has never posted a proper selfie. one might have reason to become suspicious

hahaha I can't decide if you're my hero or my nemesis! Come on @melmelw03 take one for the team! The entire mfp catfish world is depending on you!

The "Blast a Catfish" thread... Bringing people together since.... well yesterday. :|

@Coloradoex you're kind of a hero

Oh but when i started a catfish busting thread you're like "Why do you care? Who cares if they're catfish? Will you have the sex with me?" Stuff like that and gettin' all up on my grill.

Bwahahahahahaha!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    @maximus wrote: »

Oh but when i started a catfish busting thread you're like "Why do you care? Who cares if they're catfish? Will you have the sex with me?" Stuff like that and gettin' all up on my grill.

Ewww have sex wirh you???? I think you've mistaken me for @melmelw03
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I love this thread....I think I have been catfish'd a time or two.... Good to see some real peeps!!!!

I'm a firm believer that at least 33% of the people on here are catfishing.

1ddbb6e800df94ad6afc29136dba6e5e.jpg

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Love this!
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I love this thread....I think I have been catfish'd a time or two.... Good to see some real peeps!!!!

I'm a firm believer that at least 33% of the people on here are catfishing.

1ddbb6e800df94ad6afc29136dba6e5e.jpg

Then they need to get better PP....just sayin.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    @maximus wrote: »

Ewww have sex wirh you???? I think you've mistaken me for @melmelw03

Hilarious. :rage:
  • Coloradoex
    After many requests and a lot of digging, I've finally found a pic of Maximus.

MV5BMTM1NTA3MTkwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ0NjcxNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    edited October 2016

LMAO! That settles it. You're my hero
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

I will fight you for him!

He hasn't got a shot Kim just say the words and I'm Yours
  • Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Lmao
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    @Lipstick_n_lunges Write "I love you" on a paper and post please ;) You're to hot to be true

@_Minx One of you with your tongue holding a paper with my name on it

@Xo_ChinaDoll_oX one of you holding a paper that says you love rock and roll

@EJJKMc6 Could you please write @Maximus name on a paper and post it to prove your real

@Susy2190 You're out of this world, prove your not a catfish hun by posting a pic of you holding a paper with @Coloradoex 's name on it

@Former_chubby_momma pic please with your name on it and my name.. with a kiss on it, like a lipstick smeared kiss :D

@hittingitonemoretime photo of you holding (you guessed it) a paper with my name and a heart beside it ;)

I think I just called out all the hottest ladies on MFP :D Did I forget any one?

Been in a vehicle all day and my makeup is packed away. But I borrowed my kid's magnadoodle thing and I drew lips so I guess that's the best I can give you lol.

ruhctuloemxk.jpg

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    @Lipstick_n_lunges Write "I love you" on a paper and post please ;) You're to hot to be true

@EJJKMc6 Could you please write @Maximus name on a paper and post it to prove your real

@Susy2190 You're out of this world, prove your not a catfish hun by posting a pic of you holding a paper with @Coloradoex 's name on it

@Former_chubby_momma pic please with your name on it and my name.. with a kiss on it, like a lipstick smeared kiss :D

@hittingitonemoretime photo of you holding (you guessed it) a paper with my name and a heart beside it ;)

I think I just called out all the hottest ladies on MFP :D Did I forget any one?

Been in a vehicle all day and my makeup is packed away. But I borrowed my kid's magnadoodle thing and I drew lips so I guess that's the best I can give you lol.

ruhctuloemxk.jpg

this one took effort...I'm impressed well done!
  • Coloradoex

ruhctuloemxk.jpg

Agreed!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member

ruhctuloemxk.jpg

You've got one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen, with or without makeup
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member

ruhctuloemxk.jpg

You've got one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen, with or without makeup

Thank you, that's very sweet of you. I am wearing makeup, though lol. I put it on this morning but it's now back in my suitcase in the bed. So just no lipstick lol.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    I'm just over here LMAO!
  • Coloradoex
    @HeyaBerg
    I'm gonna need to see you with a piece of paper with the words ice ice baby... and an ice cube in your mouth :p

Done!!

ecni2jkrwpxp.jpg

post-50334-well-played-gif-Imgur-meme-jay-mkAw.gif