Down 124 Pounds! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I love the myfitnesspal app! On July 1st 2010 I weighed in at 264 pounds, and today I am 140! I went from a size 22w to a size 6! I keep my calories between 1500 and 1700 a day and walk 6 miles on my treadmill everyday! I know everyone says this but if I can do it you can to! It is amazing how losing the extra weight can make you feel so much better! I am able to run and play with my kids, I can jog around the track or yard without feeling like I can't breath! My overall quality of life is better and I gave my kids the best gift a happy, healthy mamma! I got rid of fried foods and junk, replacing them with vegetables and fruits! I actually crave fruit now instead of chocolate! It's a long hard road but so worth it!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!
    You are an inspiration!!!

WAY TO GO!!!! YOU ROCK!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    WOW what amazing success! Congrats!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I am 124 pounds so you lost me......increadible!!!!

Congrat!!!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You are inspirational, thanks for the motivation!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A complete transformation in only a year - you rock! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetpickle84
    sweetpickle84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Thanks for posting your success, it will help motivate me alot!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration!

Amazing !!!

I can't wait to be on maintenance...it is a journey...
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is so awesome.
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Okay, I thought I would skip a day of exercise but I'm going.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. I love hearing about these incredible weight loss stories. especially when I need to lose a lot like that as well. Thanks for the inspiration
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Do you have any before pictures? Seeing everyone's success stories is such an inspiration! It is simple math, right? Less calories in than calories out... MFP makes it uncomplicated and fun! Wish I would have found it 2 years ago when I started my journey. I recommend it to everyone now- it's FREE!

You must've just changed your profile picture because now I see the before and after! UNBELIEVABLE! REMARKABLE! Way to go!
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    wow that's AWESOME so proud of you.
  • PJK715
    PJK715 Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your success. It's very inspirational!!! :)
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and a true inspiration story like so many others here on MFP. That's why MFP is a great family where everybody shares their achievement and motivates each other......Congratulations.......

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success! You look amazing, and it helps so much to keep me on track!!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing :) Great job!
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Fantastic Job :)
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You are sensational! And you are right, the best gift you can give your kids is your good health.
  • Cricket039
    Cricket039 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! It gives me hope :)
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!