What does your user name mean?

Options

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Prepare to be sick.
    My husband calls me his little Katkins and I call him Bigdog!
    3 is for how many cats we have, beside me.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    memphismyluv is my twitter account name.

I live in Memphis, and I love my city, self-explanatory, lol
  • bankerangie
    Options
    My name is Angie and I work in a bank, so bankerangie.
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Mine really is very borning... It's my surname...Wish I had been more creative...:cry:
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    clw_888 is my initials before I got married and then my LUCKY number three times!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Kolohe is the Hawaiian word for being mischeivious or a prankster. I used to paddle Offshore Outirgger Racing Canoes (see ticker below) with a group that called ourselves the Kolohe Krew. 71 is the year I was born.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I got mine as a joke originally back when MSN had chat rooms. A friend there then and even now still teases me saying FL isn't a state it's a whole other country plus also blonde jokes. So I went and made up my name and it stuck. alienblonde1 the 1 is cause I am the original. :bigsmile:
  • rgprn
    rgprn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My initials and my career
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Miss Bunnie Princess

Michelle
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    first initial plus part of my last name...and I have it on my licence plates on my car.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine is the first three letters of my first and middle names. 66 is for the best all time hockey player Mario Lemieux!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    It's a riddle. In Swahili.
  • TBirdGirl
    TBirdGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    TBIrdGirl ~ pretty simple. My hubby just bought me my dream car a Thunderbird last year and I'm a girl. :smile: It is the one and only place I use this name. Usually I use our family name but when I signed up I was being shy and didn't want to make my name so available to everyone.
  • georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    Options
    georgia- first name , g start of last name and 111 married jan 11th
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Mine is afng4n051. Which stands for air national guard, and the 4n051 was the code for my job, which was medical technician.
  • arbonnefit
    arbonnefit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Arbonnefit = Getting fit using Arbonne's Fit Essentials! I have lost 19 pounds and over 6 inches :)

All of Arbonne's products are vegan certified, gluten free, no artifical flavors, colors, or sweetners! Let me know if anyone would like samples!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I've seen some pretty interesting user names so my question is..... What does your user name mean?

Mine is Silvafan, I love MMA & Anderson Silva is my favorite fighter & he has been for years, (I'm not a bandwagoner) Anyway that's what mine means. :-)

I actually saw your name and wanted to ask you if it was cause of the The Spider :D He's my absolute favorite too!

Anyways my name is "TheTeeWhy" Because My name is Tyler, and people call me Ty, so its T and Y spelled out.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Mine is pretty self-explanatory... initials and year I was born. Reading all these creative ones make me thing I shoulda spent a little more time deciding on one.
  • Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a high school math teacher....I think math is fun!
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My user name is one that I have been using for years. It started in high school with nickname from a series of book by Piers Anthony. In the series there are incarnations of things like death, war and fate. I was nicknamed "nature" and she is fate's daughter in the books. So when I needed a user name I became Fateschild and have been using it ever since.