Making a change for the better!

Options
About six years ago I was going to a real rough part of my life. I was an Army wife and my husband was always away our marriage is failing. The moment that hit the hardest was when he told me he was a physically attracted to me anymore. I had gotten upwards of 200 pounds. My dress size was size 16 to 18 . working a full-time job, being a mother to two rambunctious little boys, and basically raising them alone. Two car accidents that messed up my back. I used that as an excuse not to exercise. Wasn't eating healthy enough. Had chronic sinus infections from my allergies and had sinus surgery. I actually found out I was gluten intolerant by mistake after watching a nutritionist on TV talking about this Great my fitness pal app and other nutritional tracking apps.

That's when my life changed. I started the basics cutting back on all the crap. Calculated how fast I can drop the weight and decided to take it one day at a time. At one point I was losing about 4 pounds a week. I was working out 3 to 5 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week. It was exhausting, time-consuming, but well worth it when I was seeing my results. I used to hide from pictures. I started taking selfie's to catalog my results and see from every angle what I look like what a difference it was making, and to hold myself accountable.

Now I'm a happy healthy 34-year-old woman. I work out religiously. Yet lately I found myself slipping because of the high demand at work and being tired. So I decided to download my fitness pal app again change up my routine and my eating habits. My goal is to cut about 20 more pounds of fat and put on more muscle in the right places. My goal is to get in the best shape of my life. Forget the sadness in the person I used to be and make a great future for myself and my boys!

ko7odw3nrt5c.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!