YAY!!!!!-oh wait! BOO ME!

Options
MicMar66
MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
So I bought the kids McDonald's Happy Meals through the drive thru today. I KNEW I would want to get something, a snack wrap or atleast filch some of their fries-so I brought a banana! YAY ME!!!!! I was able to abstain from reaching back and snagging the first (semi) food item my hands came in contact with!!!!!

We went to Chili's for dinner, got one of the "Heart Healthy" meals which was 600 calories. Not bad for dinner out. Then my six-year old son decided he wnated a "Paradise Pie" for dessert...I ate half. Hmmmm...what's half of 1240 calories??? Oh well. Should have stuck with a snack wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Great story! I can relate to that. Going out to eat really tests your resolve, esp. if you do it several times in one day. That's tough! Well, at least you didn't add the pie on top of a Big Mac combo meal! ;)
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hahaha it happens to everyone!! Don't sweat it.... ohhhh wait... you need to sweat it all out tomorrow with extra exercise!!!

That's what I do anyways when I have to satisfy a craving for Pizza or something! :)

Have a good day.
  • bzmommie
    bzmommie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow......I could see me doing something like that especially with a dessert from Chilis.........my kids and I split the molten cake and ice cream when we go........our upcoming Vacation will be hard for me
  • Carrebare
    Carrebare Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Half of it is better than all of it...think of it like that.
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Half of it is better than all of it...think of it like that.

AGREED!