Help with a workout plan

Options
I want to target my triceps, core and my flutes and legs needs some help. Don't want to spent over an hour in the gym thanks

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You can do a full body workout in an hour. Since you mentioned glutes, I will suggest Strong Curves. It is a book that has 4 training programs, each of which are 12 weeks:

- lower body weights
    - full body beginner weights
    - full body advanced weights
    - full body bodyweight training

He also includes a general workout template to build your own program. Plus the exercise glossary, which takes nearly half the book, is fantastic.
  • Leighuno
    Leighuno Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    You can do a full body workout in an hour. Since you mentioned glutes, I will suggest Strong Curves. It is a book that has 4 training programs, each of which are 12 weeks:

- lower body weights

He also includes a general workout template to build your own program. Plus the exercise glossary, which takes nearly half the book, is fantastic.

Hey thanks I'll have a look at this.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Leighuno wrote: »

- lower body weights

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

You will find that helpful.
  • butterbuns123
    butterbuns123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "core and my flutes" well I heard of this wonderful marching band!
  • Leighuno
    Options
    "core and my flutes" well I heard of this wonderful marching band!

Lol
  • Leighuno
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Leighuno wrote: »

- lower body weights

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

You will find that helpful.

Ok thanks again