Weight lifting/Strength Training Help?

Options
I am new to this site and new to strength training too. For the next three months, I won't be able to join gym. I have only three sets of dumbbells, 1, 2 and 3kg dumbbells sets and I don't plan to buy more since I will be joining gym in the next three months.

I am a complete noob when it comes down to weight lifting. Also, since I won't be able to join gym at the moment, what are some good routines I can follow for the next three months with the limited sets of dumbbells. I have seen a pinned weight lifting program forum but it is very much for gym going people. There are few sites, mostly youtube channels I have surfed through, and there's a lot of information which I can hardly grasp of with the limited knowledge I have in weight lifting.

My goal is to lose couple of pounds, 7/10 but mostly to tone, such as I am a straight shape person and most of my weight/fat is distributed in my thigh and upper belly areas. I am aware of spot reduction myth but I have heard from somewhere, targeting muscle group or specific parts of the body is a good way to build strong muscle which helps burning fat from the specific area efficiently than just doing whatever. I can totally be wrong since I've mentioned before, I am a noob.

Help?

Replies