The Bodycoach Plan

Options
Hello, All

has anyone been on Joe wicks bodycoach plan, if so? how did you find it?

i am still contemplating on buying the plan and even after reading testimonials i am still hesitant.

his food recipes and workouts seem impressive !

Replies

• EnaMcD
    EnaMcD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on Cycle 2 Day 18 and absolutely love it. I've learnt a lot about eating well, how to put meals together quickly that are really tasty and thgat I can still eat well on a budget. You have to be prepared to spend a lot of time in the kitchen but as time goes on you become much more adept at cooking from scratch.Ultimately it's still calories in, calories out that matters. I've just found his method easier and enjoyable. Love the hiits but not his weights routine. Too many repetitive moves. I swapped to New Rules Of Lifting Supercharged.
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    EnaMcD wrote: »
    I'm on Cycle 2 Day 18 and absolutely love it. I've learnt a lot about eating well, how to put meals together quickly that are really tasty and thgat I can still eat well on a budget. You have to be prepared to spend a lot of time in the kitchen but as time goes on you become much more adept at cooking from scratch.Ultimately it's still calories in, calories out that matters. I've just found his method easier and enjoyable. Love the hiits but not his weights routine. Too many repetitive moves. I swapped to New Rules Of Lifting Supercharged.

Really? thats fab. well done ! have you seen any difference? yes, a lot of people mentioned in the testominals that meal prepping takes a lot of time, but i guess your doing it for your health and fitness and it isnt much of a major deal. the meals are pretty big though arent there? i do love HIIT generally so i guess i will enjoy it.. i have the NROL for women but havent made much use of it. how you finding it?