What is your goto snack when hungry or bored?

Options
2»

Replies

• K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I eat alot of cabbage soup from the cabbage soup diet. I have never done the diet but decided once thst I would make the soup to try.. all it is is veggies and v8 juice. it really helps if I feel I NEED to eat something. a batch lasts about 2 weeks! pre make and stick in fridge and eat as needed:)
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Like in the 75-85% range. The kind that snaps.

The kind that you can use as a spoon for icecream where your measure for when to stop eating icecream is your spoon stops existing.

I also like zucchini muffins...sometimes I'll crumble one up into the icecream.
  • apolinarshamler
    apolinarshamler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just slowly drink a protein shake. Works everytime
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,145 Member
    Options
    I don't snack when I'm bored ... I do something when I'm bored.

Because I work full time, and take a university course, and I'm training for cycling events, and I've got a long list of projects I want to do ... I'm rarely bored.

When I want a bit of a snack I have two options:

1) Have cup-a-soup or something fairly low in calories.
    2) Exercise so I can eat more.
  • andream1976
    andream1976 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Popcorn. Air Popped. I can get a giant bowl (5 cups popped) for right around 100 calories. If I'm really tight on calories (or out) I will half it and if I have a little more to spare I add in a few dark chocolate chips. Either is a great snack.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I haven't been bored since I was a teenager. Eating is not a form of amusement.... ever.

When I am hungry and low on calories I go for pickles. I always have a jar of them on hand. If I truly am very hungry I just allow myself to go over my goal a little and have popcorn. 2 slices of the 40 calorie wheat bread, toasted with a tiny bit of butter or peanut butter makes a good snack too.
  • CALS0CCERBEAR87
    CALS0CCERBEAR87 Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I just slowly drink a protein shake. Works everytime

Ben & Jerry's 4tWIN... haha i wish /:

Crazy about Orgain organic plant-based protein powder (comes in chocolate and vanilla and tastes GR8) blended with frozen banana slices and cashew or almond milk....they sell individual shakes too

i never eat when i'm bored (and not actually hungry) tho
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Popcorn & diet soda
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Raw cauliflower, cucumber, and/or carrots with hummus, apple, Fage Greek yogurt, 85% dark chocolate, hot tea
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    3-5 dried dates, <50g dried papaya, or a whole bag of baby carrots! o:)