for those who are doing or have done Ripped in 30

Options
I have already done JM's 30 day shred for the month of June.
yeah, thats right I complete it....yeah me!
Now a week ago I started JM's Ripped in 30.
I was just wondering for those of you who have done it already or are
currently doing it, what kind of results are you seeing, if any.
It doesn't seem I am going to lose much on this workout.
30DS I only lost about 5 lbs.
I know Ripped in 30 is a great workout, but i don't want to spend too much
time on something where I can't lose more.
Could it be that I am building muscle?

Replies

• Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Just wanted to see if anyone would share their results!
    Looks like everyone but me is staying away from this workout....lol
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sorry, haven't tried it, but I hear it is good! Maybe you are gaining muscle mass!
  • novaroo
    novaroo Posts: 17
    Options
    I've only just completed day 6 of week 1, i haven't lost any weight but i think it's a great workout and it could well be that you are gaining muscle mass. Maybe don't worry so much about weight loss( i know that's easier said than done though!)and just focus on fitness levels. I like the dvd so far, good way to start the day :) I feel the muscles really working in my legs and butt.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I completed day 2 of week 4 of RI 30. I can definitely feel myself getting stronger and since I started the workouts (30 days ago) I have lost 8 pounds. I thought it would've been more too, but I think I am gaining muscle. I definitely feel it in my clothes and I have lost 4 inches around my waist. It is important to take your measurements, I do it once a week. It is tough but since you completed the 30DS I think you can definitely do it! Good luck!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to see if anyone would share their results!
    Looks like everyone but me is staying away from this workout....lol

I've started it, restarted and started again a third time.... I just can't seem to stick with it past week 2.... my knees always hurt. Someone mentioned it's probably due to squats so I laid off and went back to my old standby exercises. The knee pain has stopped. Go Figure!!