Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Poll: What's your favorite tea?

nightangelstars
nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
Hi! I recently started drinking tea and I've decided I really like it (it's yummy with a little honey, warm and makes me feel full! :love: ) but I'm having trouble choosing which flavor to drink! There are so many - black teas and green teas and white teas, lemon lift and earl grey and constant comment . . . how to choose? :ohwell:

So I would really love to hear from you! What are your favorite flavors/kinds of tea? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Hi! I recently started drinking tea and I've decided I really like it (it's yummy with a little honey, warm and makes me feel full! :love: ) but I'm having trouble choosing which flavor to drink! There are so many - black teas and green teas and white teas, lemon lift and earl grey and constant comment . . . how to choose? :ohwell:

So I would really love to hear from you! What are your favorite flavors/kinds of tea? Thanks everyone!
  • I like green tea with orange spice in it. But I drink it plain. I never use sugar or honey in my tea. Never have. I also like just plain green tea.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    I just love the taste of "tea" but lately i've been getting into flavors for a sweet treat or to warm me up on a cold day! I love green tea with mint. its very refreshing. also there's a black tea with vanilla and caramel flavor that is VERY good!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Tetley Peppermint tea. I LOVE it. I drink it black. Sometimes when I'm having a hot chocolate I dunk a peppermint tea bag in too. If you like mint and chocolate, you'll like it. :drinker:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    I love a good earl grey, but then again, I drink LOTS of looseleaf tea. I would go to a Teavana store if you have one near you and ask them to let you smell lots of different ones and maybe buy a cup before deciding what you like. :)
  • HI :smile:
    I'm having my last cup of coffee today because of the cream I put in it. I'm going to OJ in the morning.

I might drink more tea too. I like Red Rose tea--hot or cold. When I was in Denver, some restaurant made a tea mixture that was simply marvelous. Don't remember it's name. Wish I did.

I really like the smell of cinnamon tea. I think I'm going to buy some cinnamon tea next trip to the grocery store.

Tea for everyone :drinker:
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    cinnamon!!! with one splenda. so yummy.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Twinings green tea, nothing added
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    My current favorite is Peppermint tea. It's SO good! I tried it around the holidays, and now I'm hooked :heart: :drinker:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    I love Lipton's Red Tea with Strawberry and Passionfruit!
    (it's the ones that come in the pyramid bags)

yummy.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    I drinka ton of tea during the day, I love earl grey tea, but I also really like white tea - nothing added!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Celesta Blueberry Breeze green tea w/splenda and dash of vanilla soy milk
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    I'm a huge herbal tea fan and have a full cupboard of different kinds to suit different moods. When I'm craving a "non-diet" worthy food, I open the cupboard and there is always something in there to quell the craving.

My current favourites are:
    Ginger Mint Tea for the Morning
    Camomile for those days when nothing goes right and when I'm sick (I keep a thermos by the bed...LOL)
    Rooibos for the afternoon
    English Toffee Tea before bed

I find Herbals to be easier to do without sugar or Milk....I just can't drink my Tetleys without
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    here in Ireland, we LOVE our T :drinker:

just tea with milk and sugar is my fav, but when im trying to cut out milk and sugar

i use

strawberry & vanilla
    raspberry
    blackcurrant
    or mixed berry T

love the herbal teas too :heart:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    I'm very much a tea toddler. I love all sorts but chai seems to one of my favorites. I especially like a chai latte (make it with my tassimo). That I use as a treat, few more calories in that I would assume. Health benefits of chai tea very high also. My daughter loves raspberry, my husband pomagrenate, and when feeling a bit under the weather, a nice hot lemon tea is great. Green tea is supposed to be very beneficial for weight loss. You can even get chai green tea. Too much information LOL. ENJOY!:drinker:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I tried mango tea with passionfruit. Yum!
  • Black tea with a teaspoon of 1% milk and 1.5 teaspoons of Splenda.
    Occasionally I will add a few drops of lem to it - especially if I have a sore throat.
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Chamomile mint. Mmmmmm.
  • Chai. Is fabulously delish.
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    I drink Green or herbal teas. I love them. i don't add sweeteners to it. I like, Hibiscous, green tea, whit chai, white/green infusion, Lemon white tea, orange spice. Ok there are too many to list :happy: I usually always drink decaf tea too.
This discussion has been closed.