Anyone else taking APETAMIN to aid in their journey?

Hey, newbie here ;). I was just wondering if anyone else is taking Apetamin. It's an appetite stimulant that aids in weight Gain. I'm currently 140lbs, 5'5ft, and 23 years old. My goal is 150lbs to 160 lbs (160lbs is definitely pushing it, but it's my desire weight) Just joined the app, and curious to know who else has discovered this holy grail.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    There is a whole thread in here somewhere about it.
  • pbryd
    pbryd Posts: 364 Member
    Another new user with a post count of one, posting about the benefits of Apetamin.
  • deborah_padi
    deborah_padi Posts: 2 Member
    Oh cool, I'll check out their posts.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Just curious - your weight sounds fine to me - why do you want to be 10-20 lbs heavier? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business
  • naj1991
    naj1991 Posts: 93 Member
    Hey, newbie here ;). I was just wondering if anyone else is taking Apetamin. It's an appetite stimulant that aids in weight Gain. I'm currently 140lbs, 5'5ft, and 23 years old. My goal is 150lbs to 160 lbs (160lbs is definitely pushing it, but it's my desire weight) Just joined the app, and curious to know who else has discovered this holy grail.

Im just a inch shorter than you and 140 is my goal...im curious..do you think youre too small or do u just want to be extra thick?
  • tdavis1280
    tdavis1280 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello my name is Meeka im 110 pds and just ordered my Apetamin have you guys had good results?
  • Tamarisvasquez
    Tamarisvasquez Posts: 1 Member
    I'm currently taking it!!
  • brangelia
    brangelia Posts: 2 Member
    Currently taking it... Works!!
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Yes it works! I went from 114 pounds to 134 as of today. Started taking Apetamin in March. Stopped taking it for about a month and restarted beginning of this month. My goal is 140.
  • tdavis1280
    How long did it take for the weight to pick up......I was 130 dropped down to 120 due to stress and im soooo ready for my weight to come back....and I don't have a appetite so I'm hoping this work.....so within a month how much weight u kick up
  • tdavis1280
    March to now....I'm trying to gain 5 pounds a week.....
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    That's an extra 17500 calories a week over your maintenance. That's not the healthy way of going about it.
  • tdavis1280
    Well I see now
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    That's an extra 2500 calories a day
  • tdavis1280
    So im dying to get to 140 by summer.....
  • tdavis1280
    But in a healthy way
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    brangelia wrote: »
    Currently taking it... Works!!

no, it does not.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    tdavis1280 wrote: »
    But in a healthy way

Then go slower and lift so you can gain aome muscle too. Rapid weight gain is generally to linked to healthy.
  • sarahi_jesus
    sarahi_jesus Posts: 10 Member
    Where do you buy this?? Is is only by prescription?
  • mocha204
    mocha204 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm not currently taking it but I plan on buying some soon. Hopefully it works.