60 down ...more to go!

Options
mmjclark04
mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
Posting mostly as a reminder to me to keep going. Things are changing...even when we can't see it in the mirror!
Hoping to lose 40lbs! Lets get it done!e5xj524snvly.jpg

Replies

• diljones1
    diljones1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bravo! You are rocking it. Keep it up.
  • zztoolzz87
    zztoolzz87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've been exercising while losing weight. I'm having issues with that. Ever since I started working out I stopped losing weight. Did you always workout or did you add that in? If you added it in, did you up your calorie intake when you started working out?
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    Excellent! LOVE your workout outfit.
  • muziique
    muziique Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job!!!
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AMAZING !
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Have you been back to sit in the booth since to feel how different it is? Now that will be some motivation for you. Well done.
  • laterslater
    laterslater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zztoolzz87 wrote: »
    Looks like you've been exercising while losing weight. I'm having issues with that. Ever since I started working out I stopped losing weight. Did you always workout or did you add that in? If you added it in, did you up your calorie intake when you started working out?

• laterslater
    laterslater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What Moviated you?
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! what an amazing job your doing!
  • mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What Moviated you?

I really don't have answer for this I guess. Of course I want to be healthy for my husband and kids but I wasn't 'unhealthy' before. I was over weight but by bloodwork I was in great health. This is just something that IIII really want. As I started losing...the way clothes fit and looked and the way I had new curves and 'new' bones poking out...I am just still amazed at the changes in my body. I also really enjoy getting fit.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! Looking really good-thanks for sharing your tips!! :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congrats two totally different people
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You've really accomplished a lot. You look great and no doubt you're going to get to your goal. Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!