• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    cklbrown wrote: »
    jglcovl6p5cl.jpg

Wearing my hot pink Birkenstocks makes me smile

I've never seen Birkenstocks like that. Super cute
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    So it wasn’t today but last night. I coach youth soccer and futsal, last night while I was finish up with my U8’s and U10’s and answering their parents questions one of the boys that I have coached now for 3 years stepped in and started warming up his U14 team. He made me exceptionally proud to see him having come from this quiet shy boy to a leader.
    It still warms my heart thinking about it and to know that I have had a small part in his maturation to a young man.
  • synchkat
    edited October 2016
    When practicing throwing guards and then you get the rock tucked in perfectly behind the opposing guard. And sweeping another guard just shy of the house. ya imma nerd....curling is fun
    93n2qysfng4s.jpg
  • Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    I woke up alive . That always makes me smile... No one likes to wake up dead.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Woke up to rain. I live in Vegas.

So it's a nice treat!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2016
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    So I was working out with a friend today and a man working out near us was really pushing it and he tooted! Toots always make me giggle. I'm so immature I know but they do. Luckily I held my laugh in and acted like nothing happened but I was dying inside hahaha
  • DangleSnipe
    DangleSnipe Posts: 37 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    When practicing throwing guards and then you get the rock tucked in perfectly behind the opposing guard. And sweeping another guard just shy of the house. ya imma nerd....curling is fun
    93n2qysfng4s.jpg

Vic rauter would be proud
  • synchkat
    Three bottles of wine between me and my brother in laws girlfriend. She's had it thought with her daughter lately. She needed a boozy Saturday
  • synchkat
    When I told the boy that he might have curling tonight and he replied, I thought we were a skating family we seem to be a curling family now.
    haha
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    My text with someone special is still in my thoughts so that has inspired my smile this morning :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Nothing yet...but it's early and it's Sunday....three more hours and the world's sweetest little black cat will be here! AKA my granddaughter..Miss Kodi Rose <3
  • synchkat
    edited October 2016
    6gi5nhgpg5wq.jpg
    My cookies I just decorated for the boy's Halloween party at school tomorrow
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Realizing that tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I found three 2$ bills in my hiding spot i had forgotten about lol
  • synchkat
    Made me both smile and laugh. But the boy is learning to curl and is excited that we can practice and play together
    29jm2smx3pxm.jpg
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    My daughter was fussing in her carseat, so I drew her this and she stopped and squealed, "Mimi mouse!" And it was the cutest thing ever. Minnie is her favorite and I was happy that a simple doodle could make her so happy.

diac78pnn40d.jpg
  • ROBOTFOOD
    New TWD tonight!