MFP Shout Outs and Dedications..

Options

Replies

• Coloradoex
    Coloradoex Posts: 2,339 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Shout outs and dedications.. I like that..

@Coloradoex for having the talent to always make me smile and laugh. I love you B :*
    @kwph for busting my *kitten* and being the words of reason when I need it.. Dude, I need you in my life :heart:
    @watchingherbackthistime for always being there for me when I need her.. she's the best.
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_oX you're my kind of girl. You make me wanna work harder and be kinder to everyone
    @Lipstick_n_lunges the good sister in this relationship :* You're everything I wan't to be hun
    @Dwphwm you're always so supportive and helpful. I truly adore you and I'm gonna be a very lucky woman if I look as good as you when I'm in my 40s :*
    @ROBOTFOOD Ok we haven't known each other long time but seeing your powerlifting progress really makes me wanna work harder
    @sabrina_dolce You girl are amazing! So supportive and such a great friend.
    @Dutchy_77 you got a talent and you manage to show your kind heart a time and again to me :*
    @happilymegan You girl are amazing, I love how kind you are to me and I truly appreciate our friendship
    @Mikeymerr for having the perfect body shape nailed down, you truly work hard and that's encouraging
    @mrwineismybf You girl!! You can always make me laugh and I'm so happy to see how well you're doing :*
    @DrewMarcy13 I love watching you make it happen and you truly inspire me
    @Gustaaf85 For always busting my balls... Vikings rock :*
    @AdamAthletic You Adam, you are maybe the one I'd enjoy training with the most. You seem to love hanging upside down just as much as I do ;)
    @candiinprogress Candi, you're a sweetheart and I just hope that one day I'll manage to be as kind and generous as you
    @total_e E.. you're my guy, you know that
    @Kasner1975 for being the strongest person I've ever known
    @JstTheWayIam for all the wall love and support. You're amazing
    @Need2BFitAgain Girl, I'm so sure we would be amazing workout partners and friends. You're so inspiring and no one works as hard as you and Mel
    @Liftheavylovehard Mel, my girl.. You're transformation photos truly make me wanna work harder.. You're the hardest working mom I know :*
    @JustMissTracy I love you, you're always there for me and that you're willing to go out of your way to be so supportive means the world to me
    @GymRatSF Scott you're just so supportive and amazing. I'm so lucky to know you :*
    @lindseyjane18 You never back down and you always stand tall. You're strong and fierce.
    @AmusedToaster You're a kind and a beautiful woman. You're working hard to become healthier and I love being a part of your journey.
    @slinkybinkydog Marcy, you're my kind of crazy ;)
    @MegsieFighter you're the one that's keeps pushing me. I love it, I adore you and when I go to Scotland I'm gonna go out of my way to see you :*
    @LiftingLady5 Laura.. you're sweet, kind and beautiful. You've worked so hard and I love your daily statuses. They make me laugh :*
    @striderb You're daily comments on my feed is amazing, they keep me going :*
    @jajomo0118 You're truly inspiring girl. All you're beauty shines through your photos and your kindness means the world to me.
    @gianna42 You're always there for me when I need it. You're kind, hard working and beautiful
    @Lovethesnow35 You're beauty is remarkable. I truly feel that you're the most supportive of all my friends. I don't know if I could keep doing it with out you :*
    @Emijanine You're photos girl! you're everything I want to become. A mom who's hard working and looks that good.. like seriously how do you do it? P.s. I love your abs!!
    @cmDaffy my big sister! You're the sweetest bada$$ I've ever met. With out you I'd been gone from MFP a long time ago. I love how well you're doing. Remind me to never get you angry though :*
    @DWBalboa the gentleman who always brings a smile to my face. You're kind words and support are truly appreciated. I wished all men treaded girls here as good as you do.
    @thedcubed1 You're smiles brings light to my darkest days. You're so inspiring and so happy.. I love that :*
    @LaMartian Matt.. like for real dude.. Move to Iceland... the time difference is killing me. Love you and your sarcastic comments.
    @IndianaGolfer T you're my kind of guy, keep working hard and please avoid all golf carts in the future :*
    @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Victor.. you're amazing, everything about you is amazing and have I told you lately how much I love your chocolate eyes? :*

@EJJKMc6 ok this one is gonna be long.. Girl, you're maybe the one I relate to the most. You're always there for me and we seem to be able to get into the same kind of trouble at the same time.. Like how? How do we do that?
    You're dedicated but like everyone you fall off the wagon every now and then but you never try to hide it. You just say *kitten* it and rise again stronger than the last time. I need you in my journey, I need you in my life. You're the one that helps me find my smile when I'm down. I just adore you :*

Guys, keep being strong, keep working hard and keep being awesome :*:*

BOOM!!! Numero Uno! Glad I can make you smile! <3<3<3

giphy.gif
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    so I'm not very good with words and remembering people's user names to tag but even tho my "friends list" is small, you are all wonderful in my book. it's been a long time since I've actually talked to people online or in real life really. everyone on my list seems to not mind my brand of crazy, I'm going to call out the person I've known the longest tho, she was around back when I joined a long time ago and we lost touch when I left...
    @slimgirljo15 - you seem to not only understand my brand of insanity, you kinda take it to a whole nutha level. but don't forget .... I still rule.

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    This is one of those threads I think are really relevant...The people who we meet on mfp play an integral part in our collective and individual success...The ones on my FL have played a crucial role in my success so far, and here I want to thank them here for being supportive and putting up with my crap....lol
    In alphabetical order:

@bdgfn
    @Broomstick_Boo
    @candiinprogress
    @Charissa_Lynne
    @clkbrown
    @cmdaffy
    @Flgirl40
    @gianna42
    @greenmm92563
    @HeyaBerg
    @IslandGal3
    @jusbar71
    @jyoung7088
    @kace_kay
    @Kasner1975
    @Liftheavylovehard
    @Liftinglady5
    @nursedb
    @pjar3
    @slimgirljo15
    @Sniper_Chick
    @superhockeymom
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_o

I know I have missed some, and for that I apologize...Everyone on my FL is special to me. Thanks guys

Luv ya, dear heart! So glad to be your friend! :)x
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    This is one of those threads I think are really relevant...The people who we meet on mfp play an integral part in our collective and individual success...The ones on my FL have played a crucial role in my success so far, and here I want to thank them here for being supportive and putting up with my crap....lol
    In alphabetical order:

@bdgfn
    @Broomstick_Boo
    @candiinprogress
    @Charissa_Lynne
    @clkbrown
    @cmdaffy
    @Flgirl40
    @gianna42
    @greenmm92563
    @HeyaBerg
    @IslandGal3
    @jusbar71
    @jyoung7088
    @kace_kay
    @Kasner1975
    @Liftheavylovehard
    @Liftinglady5
    @nursedb
    @pjar3
    @slimgirljo15
    @Sniper_Chick
    @superhockeymom
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_o

I know I have missed some, and for that I apologize...Everyone on my FL is special to me. Thanks guys

Gary - you're one of the most supportive and amazing people I've met here - so glad you're my friend!
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    In alphabetical order:

@bdgfn
    @Broomstick_Boo
    @candiinprogress
    @Charissa_Lynne
    @clkbrown
    @cmdaffy
    @Flgirl40
    @gianna42
    @greenmm92563
    @HeyaBerg
    @IslandGal3
    @jusbar71
    @jyoung7088
    @kace_kay
    @Kasner1975
    @Liftheavylovehard
    @Liftinglady5
    @nursedb
    @pjar3
    @slimgirljo15
    @Sniper_Chick
    @superhockeymom
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_o

Thanks Gazza. Love ya :kissing_heart:
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks @coloradoex but it will never live up to your original!

My dedication to @synchkat @sw33tp3a_1 @melaniewelch06 and @Kvm11628 :heart:

https://youtu.be/tbIEwIwYz-c

Awwww, I have not been forgotten. I love you mucho, @Lady_Spartan15!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    so I'm not very good with words and remembering people's user names to tag but even tho my "friends list" is small, you are all wonderful in my book. it's been a long time since I've actually talked to people online or in real life really. everyone on my list seems to not mind my brand of crazy, I'm going to call out the person I've known the longest tho, she was around back when I joined a long time ago and we lost touch when I left...
    @slimgirljo15 - you seem to not only understand my brand of insanity, you kinda take it to a whole nutha level. but don't forget .... I still rule.

Lol..just this once I'll say it..YOU RULE..If ever asked again though I will deny, deny, deny :D

:*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Broomstick_Boo ...in my heart..we are family <3 ..love ya Boo
  • Dwphwm
    Dwphwm Posts: 39 Member
    Options

@Coloradoex for having the talent to always make me smile and laugh. I love you B :*
    @kwph for busting my *kitten* and being the words of reason when I need it.. Dude, I need you in my life :heart:
    @watchingherbackthistime for always being there for me when I need her.. she's the best.
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_oX you're my kind of girl. You make me wanna work harder and be kinder to everyone
    @Lipstick_n_lunges the good sister in this relationship :* You're everything I wan't to be hun
    @Dwphwm you're always so supportive and helpful. I truly adore you and I'm gonna be a very lucky woman if I look as good as you when I'm in my 40s :*
    @ROBOTFOOD Ok we haven't known each other long time but seeing your powerlifting progress really makes me wanna work harder
    @Dutchy_77 you got a talent and you manage to show your kind heart a time and again to me :*
    @happilymegan You girl are amazing, I love how kind you are to me and I truly appreciate our friendship
    @Mikeymerr for having the perfect body shape nailed down, you truly work hard and that's encouraging
    @mrwineismybf You girl!! You can always make me laugh and I'm so happy to see how well you're doing :*
    @AdamAthletic You Adam, you are maybe the one I'd enjoy training with the most. You seem to love hanging upside down just as much as I do ;)
    @candiinprogress Candi, you're a sweetheart and I just hope that one day I'll manage to be as kind and generous as you
    @Need2BFitAgain Girl, I'm so sure we would be amazing workout partners and friends. You're so inspiring and no one works as hard as you and Mel
    @Liftheavylovehard Mel, my girl.. You're transformation photos truly make me wanna work harder.. You're the hardest working mom I know :*
    @JustMissTracy I love you, you're always there for me and that you're willing to go out of your way to be so supportive means the world to me
    @GymRatSF Scott you're just so supportive and amazing. I'm so lucky to know you :*
    @lindseyjane18 You never back down and you always stand tall. You're strong and fierce.
    @AmusedToaster You're a kind and a beautiful woman. You're working hard to become healthier and I love being a part of your journey.
    @MegsieFighter you're the one that's keeps pushing me. I love it, I adore you and when I go to Scotland I'm gonna go out of my way to see you :*
    @LiftingLady5 Laura.. you're sweet, kind and beautiful. You've worked so hard and I love your daily statuses. They make me laugh :*
    @jajomo0118 You're truly inspiring girl. All you're beauty shines through your photos and your kindness means the world to me.
    @gianna42 You're always there for me when I need it. You're kind, hard working and beautiful
    @Lovethesnow35 You're beauty is remarkable. I truly feel that you're the most supportive of all my friends. I don't know if I could keep doing it with out you :*
    @Emijanine You're photos girl! you're everything I want to become. A mom who's hard working and looks that good.. like seriously how do you do it? P.s. I love your abs!!
    @cmDaffy my big sister! You're the sweetest bada$$ I've ever met. With out you I'd been gone from MFP a long time ago. I love how well you're doing. Remind me to never get you angry though :*
    @DWBalboa the gentleman who always brings a smile to my face. You're kind words and support are truly appreciated. I wished all men treaded girls here as good as you do.
    @thedcubed1 You're smiles brings light to my darkest days. You're so inspiring and so happy.. I love that :*
    @LaMartian Matt.. like for real dude.. Move to Iceland... the time difference is killing me. Love you and your sarcastic comments.
    @IndianaGolfer T you're my kind of guy, keep working hard and please avoid all golf carts in the future :*
    @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Victor.. you're amazing, everything about you is amazing and have I told you lately how much I love your chocolate eyes? :*

@EJJKMc6 ok this one is gonna be long.. Girl, you're maybe the one I relate to the most. You're always there for me and we seem to be able to get into the same kind of trouble at the same time.. Like how? How do we do that?
    You're dedicated but like everyone you fall off the wagon every now and then but you never try to hide it. You just say *kitten* it and rise again stronger than the last time. I need you in my journey, I need you in my life. You're the one that helps me find my smile when I'm down. I just adore you :*

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

@HeyaBerg
    I think we'd have some epic workouts!
    Nobody around here seems to enjoy dangling from inanimate objects meters from the ground as much as me LOL!!!
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    In Alphabetical Order so there are no favorites!

@_MistahJ_ for your musical additions to my day (and fantastic beard!!)
    @3M_TA3 for the Pervs Thread! It has provided me much entertainment since inception!
    @AdamAthletic for being an awesome Mod and for not calling out my bum pic today!
    @adremark for his amazing jokes
    @almaddox83 - my GF girl! Only you really understand that struggle!
    @FabulousFantasticFifty - Truly inspiring!
    @FLgirl40, @RunHardBeStrong for brining out my 'other' side! I love you girls more than you can know! thank you for being there when I need you!
    @heyaberg for being the woman all of us admire strong and beautiful!
    @Kasner1975 a true friend no matter what and someone I can always talk to by far one of the best and most handsome men on MFP
    @Liftheavylovehard Girl you know damn well that you and I were separated at birth! You are my sister and my bestie! We need to meet someday even if it means me driving to Canada.
    @liftinglady5 your stories make me laugh everyday! You have so much going on and yet you find time to workout and bring us all along on your journey
    @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor always there with a kind word and genuinely cares!
    @projectsix your antics are always good for a laugh, you are kind and sweet almost to a fault, giving more of yourself to others than they give to you. So genuine and caring to anyone who needs your help. You are an amazing person.
    @slimgirljo15 your inspirational messages are always needed sometimes it seems you are in my head. coffee and cuddles any day!
    @thedcubed1 sweet and funny! A great friend who is always there for me.
    @watchingherbackthistime my sister from another mister! I love you girl! I hope you come to visit some day!
    @Xo_ChinaDoll_oX beautiful and fun! She is what I wish to be!
    @Need2BFitAgain
    Awh thank you, you're pretty awesome too!
    And, not a clue about the photo but.. hey.. perhaps that's for the best! Lol
  • Dwphwm
    Dwphwm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

We love you back!!! :kissing_heart:

Aww.....I'm humbled....
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! Can I include a mod shout out? Him^^ @AdamAthletic - such a cool dude, grounded and sweet to boot! :kissing:
    @kgeyser - I worship at your feet -no other mod has your gif-fu or sense of humour whilst implementing the rules of "the establishment".UberMod! :love:
    @psulemon -I truly admire and enjoy you participation in "debates". Bravo for not losing your *kitten* with some of the absurdity that I see! :wink:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I want to give a shout out to all those who are just an after thought. Don't bother tagging us now. That's the pity list. Shout out to you all, we don't need any names but you know who you are. Smooches fuckahs. :*:*:*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I want to give a shout out to all those who are just an after thought. Don't bother tagging us now. That's the pity list. Shout out to you all, we don't need any names but you know who you are. Smooches fuckahs. :*:*:*

@JSurita3 my soul mfper. one of my favourites always and forever