Hakushu Cleanse

Options
Sloth2016
Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
edited October 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Friday.
5:45pm.
Been quite a week - multiple deadlines in legal proceedings going on in three different time zones.
It's Hakushu cleanse time.

hdtfbc4eobo3.jpg

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it tastes better then those green smoothie cleanses....
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Tell me more? Can you do the same with Japanese beer? Not big fan of whiskey but I can flow with the tide.
  • Sloth2016
    edited October 2016
    Options
    NYactor1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing it tastes better then those green smoothie cleanses....

Sure does - more of a golden "extra-smoothie" :D
  • Sloth2016
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Tell me more? Can you do the same with Japanese beer? Not big fan of whiskey but I can flow with the tide.

Yep. Similar time of the week and situation when I lived in Tokyo, I would grab an Asahi or Sapporo at the "combini" on the walk home from the train station.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Did you get some food from street vendors? Did they use gutter oil? I understand that helps with cleansing or maybe cleansing is required after consuming.
  • eamonn3
    eamonn3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did you get some food from street vendors? Did they use gutter oil? I understand that helps with cleansing or maybe cleansing is required after consuming.

Always wondered how when I go to China Jameson or Redbreast is half the cost that it is on the shores where its made.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    eamonn3 wrote: »

Always wondered how when I go to China Jameson or Redbreast is half the cost that it is on the shores where its made.

Do you really want to know?? LOL
  • Sloth2016
    edited October 2016
    Options

You know, I truly start to wonder about the supposed "pork oil" that they put in the ramen over there. ...
    Anyway, no matter where it came from, the taste was amaze-a-balls...
    Even if it did shorten my life a bit by being carcinogenic...
  • Sloth2016
    edited October 2016
    Options
    eamonn3 wrote: »

IKR :D

A friend one time joked with me about maybe there is an arbitrage opportunity there - you know, buy the Jameson's in China and re-import it back into Ireland and sell it at a tidy profit. >:)

ETA: "Ka-Ching!" LOL