70lbs down 70lbs to go! (With pictures)

Hey everyone these are my progress pictures. At my highest weight I was 326lbs (skirt) and now I'm 256lbs (dress). At the minute I'm having a hard time seeing the weight loss, yes the scale says I've lost 70lbs but it's hard for me to see I guess. These pictures help, the before picture is one of the only full pictures I have from my highest weight. I hated seeing myself fully in pictures and finding clothes that fitted and I thought looked good on me was so hard, I've gone from a size 26 to a size 18/20 now in 6 months. I'm so excited to see what I look like at my goal weight, and hopefully I'll reach it in the next year. MFP has helped inspire me so much and hopefully my progress even tho I'm not nearly finished yet can inspire someone else here too.51z3br1bmiek.png
lziqnl51963x.png

Replies

• elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Wow, that's quite a feat. Good job
  • rickybluntjr
    rickybluntjr Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome!
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    The difference is quite obvious to me! Congrats!
  • Gretzmo
    Gretzmo Posts: 16 Member
    Looking great! You can see a big change in your face (even around the tablet) and arms. Keep it up!
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    You look fantastic....keep up the hard work! :)
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    You look so beautiful! I'm going to add you :)
  • missjuicyfruit5
    missjuicyfruit5 Posts: 50 Member
    Aww thank you guys all so much, and ofcourse anyone feel free to add me I meant to say that too
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    You look so much younger!
  • mickeysingh2014
    mickeysingh2014 Posts: 1 Member
    U look great keep going consistency is the key to it sucess
  • nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    There is definitely a difference. Great job!
  • jadefitnow
    jadefitnow Posts: 47 Member
    huge difference- you look fantastic! great work!!!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Nicely done girl. You rock. Amazing loss.
  • lubydubydoo
    lubydubydoo Posts: 2 Member
    You look great keep up the good work
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    edited October 2016
    Great progress, I am so happy for you! You look beautiful!
  • deborahbraud
    deborahbraud Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016

Well done great job!!
  • sortabeth
    sortabeth Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing! And you are beautiful in that orange dress!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    I can see a wonderful change! :smiley: Keep going - you are making great progress!
  • mojo21613
    mojo21613 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone these are my progress pictures. At my highest weight I was 326lbs (skirt) and now I'm 256lbs (dress). At the minute I'm having a hard time seeing the weight loss, yes the scale says I've lost 70lbs but it's hard for me to see I guess. These pictures help, the before picture is one of the only full pictures I have from my highest weight. I hated seeing myself fully in pictures and finding clothes that fitted and I thought looked good on me was so hard, I've gone from a size 26 to a size 18/20 now in 6 months. I'm so excited to see what I look like at my goal weight, and hopefully I'll reach it in the next year. MFP has helped inspire me so much and hopefully my progress even tho I'm not nearly finished yet can inspire someone else here too.51z3br1bmiek.png
    lziqnl51963x.png

You go girl, you look great!
  • GetFitKTB
    GetFitKTB Posts: 288 Member
    Well I hope you are feeling proud of yourself because you should! You have accomplished a lot and more power to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!