What I eat when I'm bored to get full

Options
I like to eat a carrot that has been apaches in watcher IS fills me up so I don't eat anything else

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wat
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I like cake.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    r0yp6zg2acfm.jpg
    This is my go to when bored. Seriously good!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You people eat when you are bored? Where have I been.. I am bored right now..

I think I will grab carrot cake and have a that drink above.. what is that?

eta: that will go nicely with carrot cake! :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Cream cheese icing
  • hebays123
    hebays123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love to munch on popcorn when I am bored
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I like to eat a carrot that has been apaches in watcher IS fills me up so I don't eat anything else

Try researching spelling, punctuation, and grammar instead of eating when bored. :smile:

And don't starve yourself!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,955 Member
    Options
    My mother used to say, "If you're not hungry enough for an apple, you're not really hungry."

These days, I don't eat whole apples - I eat part of an apple with cheese and/or peanut butter.

Now that I'm eating more protein, and exercising regularly, I don't get boredom munchies.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

We can do this

carrot

Apaches? What could that be an autocorrect of?

Is watcher water?
    the carrot is soaked in water with a peach? Umm no ...in pieces? ..there must be something that adds satiety? Is it a protein? So we wrap our carrot in steak?

Ok need caffeine
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Poached carrots?
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    but how to you get the carrot apaches in the watcher?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »

We can do this

carrot

Is watcher water?
    the carrot is soaked in water with a peach? Umm no ...in pieces? ..there must be something that adds satiety? Is it a protein? So we wrap our carrot in steak?

Ok need caffeine

Funny... :)

Special way to grow carrots? Perhaps there is a type of carrot named apache carrot? Blanch them? maybe? NO?

I too need caffeine, my husband is sleeping in, darn it! But the carrot cake still sounds really good too!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My daughter wants to make kombucha. Maybe the carrot is fermenting in kombucha?
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Eating is not a good solution for boredom. I don't really get bored but if I were to feel bored it would indicate that I need to find something to occupy my brain. Read a book, get one of those cool adult coloring books, watch a movie, got outside and take a walk, go to a park, museum, join a club....

MOVE. Don't eat.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    All I can think of is the OP is saying eating carrots, apples and water fills them up and some translation software didn't do a very good job.

I have not had near enough coffee.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    My mother used to say, "If you're not hungry enough for an apple, you're not really hungry."

These days, I don't eat whole apples - I eat part of an apple with cheese and/or peanut butter.

Now that I'm eating more protein, and exercising regularly, I don't get boredom munchies.

I like apple, celery and strong chedder cheese
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »

We can do this

carrot

Is watcher water?

Ok need caffeine

Maybe carrots poached in water? Oh wait... someone already said that.