Looking for over 50 year old friends :)

Options
This is not my first time with MFP, or with attempting to lose weight, but it is my most determined. My health is suffering so badly. Anyone interested in supporting and motivating each other on this journey?

Replies

• molinsmartz
    molinsmartz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50 and I would love to join you. Maybe we can keep each other going.
  • ynot1234567890
    ynot1234567890 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi 51 years old. Been doing MFP for ~5 months, down 50lbs with 34 more to go. Let me know if you need something. Follow the calories, log honestly and things should go well.
  • GP1320
    GP1320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm, oh my gosh, 60! I have been doing MFP for about 8 years. I've been up and down and up again, but I'm still here, still trying. I'll send you a request if I can remember how. :)
  • MyWeigh58
    MyWeigh58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Add me, please. I am in the same boat.
  • MyWeigh58
    MyWeigh58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sent you a msg. :)
  • Queengreengrass
    Queengreengrass Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would like to lose 55 pounds and am 55. I am fumbling through this community board but love MFP for keeping me honest....when I use it. Would enjoy encouraging you if you can friend me!
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am turning 65 this December. I am in a Group called Fabulous Five Pounds. We strive to lose 5 lbs a month but it varies. It's the support that is important. I invite any and all to join us. We are looking for more folks. Ages vary there. Check it out: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/116407-fantastic-five-pounds
    I joined only a couple months ago. I am surprised how much it helps. We weigh in at start of a month so hop on for November! Then we weigh weekly and at end of month.

• Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    51 here and am always happy to lend support.
  • ConnieDoty
    ConnieDoty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and need to lose 50. How do we form a MFP support group?
  • ConnieDoty
    ConnieDoty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just found the 50/50 Journey MFP Group...Are any of you part of that? :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    54 and lost 84 this year.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    54 here and been maintaining a 168 lb loss for 4 years, struggle with muliple chronic health conditions but am motivated to find ways to work around and within these constraints, I try to always be a good supporter and looking for like minded friends. Feel free to add me.