Struggling -need motivation

Options
I have been using this app on my phone for about three months now. I have lost a stone so far but have reached a plataeu and dont seem to be able to move over the next stone barrier. Feeling really disheartened and could do with some motivational support!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums! Sending you a friend request. When you get a minute, fill in your profile so we know a bit more about you :smile:
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can do it. When you reach a plateau try zig zagging calories or doing a quick 3 day veggie and fruit cleanse. Hope this helps and add me as a friend!
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

corrine is right, I got stuck but started zig zaging and it soon started to shift again. I also uped my cardio, so that may be an option for you?

let me know how you get on and feel free to add me as a friend as well..

Go get`em girl.

Michael.
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi,

corrine is right, I got stuck but started zig zaging and it soon started to shift again. I also uped my cardio, so that may be an option for you?

let me know how you get on and feel free to add me as a friend as well..

Go get`em girl.

Michael.

What's zigzagging calories, please?
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Make sure you use a food sac ale, measuring cups and spoon. Don't eye ball food I was doing that mistake and I was really eating like 600 or more calories that I wasn't counting
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    request on its way my lovely....you mite be trying to hard so give yourself some slack and you will soon by pass that 2ng stone..good luck x
  • daisydooboo
    Options
    Thanks. got your friend request and you have been added. I was didnt know there was such a good forum for this other wise i would have set it up earlier.
  • daisydooboo
    Options
    WOW, thanks for all your suggestions and support. Helping me already. feel free to add me as a friend if you have not already.
  • trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    Options
    Maybe it's time to switch up your workout routine. The body needs to be challenged.