Replies

• Duane2013
    Duane2013 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just think how much faster your Hog will be with less weight !! :}
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Are you expecting this for free..? Because unfortunately that's not how it works.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    There's lots of coaches online that can help you. None are free though...
  • bikerbabe1986
    bikerbabe1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Duane2013 wrote: »

My what
  • bikerbabe1986
    bikerbabe1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No i met what to do i cant do sit ups or thise kinds just walking only
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    No i met what to do i cant do sit ups or thise kinds just walking only

Calorie deficit
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Duane2013 wrote: »

My what

Your motorcycle, seeing that you have the user bikerbabe.

And as another said, calorie deficit and eventually moving up to those exercises. Add in a little at a time if you currently can't perform them now.

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Just walk then.
    But most importantly eat in a caloric deficit.

That's it.

Set up your myfitnesspal account, set your goals, track your food, measure accurately, eat within your calorie goal, watch as the weight comes off almost effortlessly.
  • CdnLee
    CdnLee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you given the Ketogenic Lifestyle a chance? There is information all over facebbook - Search for Low Carb & Keto Korner. Although I have only been following the program for 10 days, I've lost 6 lbs, but most importantly I am not hungry!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    CdnLee wrote: »
    Have you given the Ketogenic Lifestyle a chance? There is information all over facebbook - Search for Low Carb & Keto Korner. Although I have only been following the program for 10 days, I've lost 6 lbs, but most importantly I am not hungry!

bikerbabe, you don't need to do any particular style of eating, keto or otherwise. CdnLee lost 6 pounds in the first week because that's the body's reaction to lowering carbs. She didn't lose 6 pounds of fat, it's water - and that type of loss won't continue.

bikerbabe, just log all your food (whatever you are already eating.) Look at your Food Diary at the end of the day and see what you can do to cut a few calories here and there. Half as much cheese on that burger? Maybe half a bun, add more vegetables, stop with that second soda - ice cream in smaller portions. You don't have to cut any food (let alone whole food groups.) Just find a way to keep your calories within your goals.

Ta Da. Simples.
  • cassandrabell540
    cassandrabell540 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Something I have down that has helped me to start my 80 pound weight loss journey is stopped consuming soda/ caffeine and reduced my sugar intake.
    It was hard at first but after a few days I felt a lot better and it immediately reduced my calorie intake.

I agree with others. Use mightiness pal and make healthier choices with the knowledge that it will take a long time and determination will get you through. Good luck!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You can read the sticky posts at the top of each mfp forum. They have lots of good info and tips. Read the hreads sarted by others on topics similar to your concerns. I started by walking, strength training with resistance bands, and cutting back on excess carbs such as pasta, bread, etc, That's where I was getting a lot of extra cals fo=rom. I didn't low carb, as I still eat about 50% carbs or 800-900 cals of carbs per day out of a 1700 cal diet.