Zombie dreams...

Options
I have an unusual frequency of zombie dreams/nightmares compared to a normal person. I had a really awful one last night, though, that left me actually frightened when I woke up... BUT in the dream I did, at one point, have to escape through a tiny basement window and I was somehow thin enough to do so. Ohh yeah.

Then I begged a sentient zombie, who was my neighborhood friend as a child's mother, to let me wake up because I was too scared. Then I woke up and felt really silly. How weird.

Replies

• MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Have you been watching "the walking dead"?
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Lucky! Undead dreams are the best.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Have you been watching "the walking dead"?

I just got the Netflix dvd in yesterday but have yet to watch it... No, this has been a weird dream theme I've had going on for at least 6-7 years, about half of my dreams that I remember are about the zombie apocalypse. I'm totally a fan of zombie movies so I get why but it's still a little confusing lol
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Lucky! Undead dreams are the best.

OMG I LOVE YOUR NELL COUNTER :love:
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hehe.. I've read and watched so many things zombie-related that all of my dreams are set in a post-apocalyptic world. Only a few actually contain zombies, though :)
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Lay off the cheese!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Hehe.. I've read and watched so many things zombie-related that all of my dreams are set in a post-apocalyptic world. Only a few actually contain zombies, though :)

I'm a big fan of post-apocalyptic stuff too, I wish I had a little more variety with my dreams! Post-apocalyptic desertification/urban decay scenarios are much more interesting IMHO
  • JBRENTLINGER
    JBRENTLINGER Posts: 160
    Options
    You need the help of Alexander Anderson. Sure, his specialty are vampires, but he can handle zombies with ease. LOL
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Try watching Shaun of the Dead - you'll never fear Zombies again lol.

Can not watch a George A Romero now without laughing my socks off. Hummed 'Don't Stop me now' all the way through The Walking Dead.

Damn you Simon Pegg. Used to love Zombie films!!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I totally love Shaun of the Dead :) That movie is hilarious
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    bad day? guaranteed zombie dream for me. i ****ing hate zombies.
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It is - but as good a plan as any as to what to do in the event of a Zombie appocolypse.

I once spent all day arguing with the ex as to why Shaun's plan was better than his idea of raiding the local army barracks.:laugh:
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    bad day? guaranteed zombie dream for me. i ****ing hate zombies.

I'm hoping I don't have a bad or off day now since I woke up actually scared :/ Time will tell, I suppose! lol
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    It is - but as good a plan as any as to what to do in the event of a Zombie appocolypse.

I once spent all day arguing with the ex as to why Shaun's plan was better than his idea of raiding the local army barracks.:laugh:

That's the best!! Haha :D
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want to be a zombie when I grow up :sick:
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I want to be a zombie when I grow up :sick:

Well I want to be a vampire bat when I grow up! :bigsmile: