Good morning,newby here.

Options
Just found this site by chance, am new here so forgive any blunders on anyone's area. I just want to do what is necessary to
get last stubborn pounds off , some keep sneaking back.

I have lost 4 or 5 of me , on diets in my lifetime. I am counting WWP points and it is very hard to go back to calorie counting.

Not advertising WW but it did help me learn to eat better and learn better portion control. I have lost about 40 pounds
and do not want to find them again :))

Replies

• daisydooboo
    Options
    hey add me if you want. Im after as many support pals as poss. I have lost 1st in all since counting them C's. Need some motivation to get the next 2 stone off...

All the best. I think this is a really good support site. i just found it today as well though had the APP on my phone for a while!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just started Sunday. I love this site!!! It's great and all the people I have met so far are very positive uplifting and truly care about how you are doing!!!

Add me as a friend if you want,,,,we all need as much support as we can get.
  • RunningOutOfMyMind
    Options
    I just joined yesterday! Support buddies are very good, I am looking to add some if anyone is interested!
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You all are on a great site! I have been doing this since January and it was great for me. I have been off track since returning from vacation and now will need help getting back on track. Good Luck everyone!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • almostgoth
    almostgoth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • NicksFitClub1
    Options
    I love making friends go ahead and add me i even have a group for support and motivation!!
  • Pam0222
    Pam0222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A couple things that you may find helpful:
    1. As with WWP you can plan out what you are going to eat for the day and then plug it in and see how you would be doing with your limit. If you are over, you can adjust what you are eating, or exercise to break even.
    2. There is an app on my droid (smart phone) for this program. I do most of my entries on there (since I am NEVER without my phone). The 2 facets sync together, so my profile is updated regardless of which vehicle I am using.

Good luck!
  • lois3000
    lois3000 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a WW lifetime member. I count points plus. Good to have you here. Pockets :flowerforyou:
  • vancemarylln
    vancemarylln Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is great site with wonderful motivational tools! All of you can add me if you like! We can support eachother! Welcome!