Wednesday Weekly Weigh-In!

Options

Replies

• danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a Wednesday weigher already! I'm in. Don't think ill have done too well this wk tho :(
  • Anngetsfit
    Anngetsfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been tracking for about a month and weigh in on Wednesdays!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that there is such a great turn out! If you guys could message me your weight currently and goal weight, I'm going to try and figure out how to make a good progress chart! Also, everyone feel free to add me so it's easier to stay connected :)

SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Wednesday has been my weigh in day since I started. I am in!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Is there anything anyone wants me to include specifically on the weekly chart? I was thinking....

-starting weight
    -goal weight
    -weight loss (for the week)
    -weight loss (total)
    -weight loss (for the group)

Can you think of anything else? Or something else I should track? i.e. BMI, % of weight lost.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Also, I'm thinking we need to come up with a group name.. Ideas??
    Wednesday Warriors? Or it doesn't have to be related to Wednesday..

Please! Throw some names out!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Is there anything anyone wants me to include specifically on the weekly chart? I was thinking....

-starting weight
    -goal weight
    -weight loss (for the week)
    -weight loss (total)
    -weight loss (for the group)

Can you think of anything else? Or something else I should track? i.e. BMI, % of weight lost.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! :)

This all sounds great to me. And I would vote yes to BMI.
  • SkinnyjeanKathleen
    SkinnyjeanKathleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Leaving tomorrow until sunday so I am going to use my weigh in from today:

SW: 261.2
    CW: 251.4
    GW: 170

Weight loss for this week: -4 lb
    Weight loss total: -9.8 lb
  • PORTER8286
    Options
    Im in!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good morning Wednesday weighers! I've lost 1lb :) had a bad week foodwise so I suppose I should be grateful for a loss!

sw 182lb
    cw 174lb
    gw 147lb
    Lost this wk 1lb
    Total loss 8lb

Do u need my bmi too?
  • mfultz0429
    mfultz0429 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I weighed in at 168 today. I was 166 a few weeks ago. The scale seems to zig zag up and down 2 lbs.
    My MFP SW was 176
    Down 8 total
    BMI: 25.0

Hope to have better news next Wednesday! :)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I weigh in this morning at 149.6. I havent had a chance to take my measurements lately, but will get it done.
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!!! I broke the 160lb mark weighing in at 159!!! YAY!!! I have a cold, so I'm hoping that all this water I'm retaining will fall off by next week's weigh in!

sw 165lb
    cw 159lb
    gw 135lb
    Lost this wk 2lb
    Total loss 6lb
  • epj62993
    epj62993 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    -starting weight 196.8
    -goal weight 150
    -current weight 195.2
    -weight loss 1.6 lbs
    -weight loss total 1.6 lbs
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been weighing in Wednesday for quite some time. Kinda like it because if I have a crazy weekend, I can catch up with exercise before weighing in. A little room to breathe for splurges!

SW: 184.4
    CW: 180.8
    Goal: 150
  • daniellenicolesnyder
    Options
    I'd like to join you guys too! Unfortunately my first week is going to have to be an evening weigh-in, because I'm at work right now and I just found this thread! I guess that will just make next week look even better...lol!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Amazing job on all your losses! I will be able to chart our progress when I can get to my at home computer.

As for me, i weighed in this morning at 169.2, for a loss this week of about 5 lbs, and a total of about 6 lbs!

Keep it up all! I will post the chart with the amount of info that I currently have later this evening/tomorrow morning! :D
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Last week: 184.4...today 180.8 WOO HOO!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Amazing job on all your losses! I will be able to chart our progress when I can get to my at home computer.

As for me, i weighed in this morning at 169.2, for a loss this week of about 5 lbs, and a total of about 6 lbs!

Keep it up all! I will post the chart with the amount of info that I currently have later this evening/tomorrow morning! :D

Starting weight : 183.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal Weight: 135ish

I forgot to put all of this in my original post. And congrats on your loss this week. That is awesome!
  • VanessaMay1
    Options
    Hi Wednesday Weighers,

I went from 164.8 to 163.4.
    Yay!