I didn't die!

Options
I went to bed, and felt a little hungry. But to my amazement I am alive this morning :-). In the past I would have freaked out.... on no my tummy says eat... and I thought I'd surely parish. But nope here I am!!

Yes, I drink plenty of water, I drink water even if I think I'm hungry and I was truly a tad hungry at bedtime.

Have a super day MFP'rs!!!

Replies

• adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Snack on some carrots, celery, bell peppers. all under 30 calories for a decent portion size, may help with hunger at bed. Maybe even a cup of popcorn.
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Snack on some carrots, celery, bell peppers. all under 30 calories for a decent portion size, may help with hunger at bed. Maybe even a cup of popcorn.

I did consider that but I'm doing IF and didn't want to eat after 8.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I can not sleep if I'm hungry. I also have issues with my blood sugar going to low so I never go ot bed even slightly hungry. Great job resisting the slightly hungry momster that wakes up at bedtime, we are glad you survived
  • adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    bwhitty67 wrote: »

I did consider that but I'm doing IF and didn't want to eat after 8.

Go to bed at 8 then. LOL
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I'm a casual IF'er and my evening cut off is usuallly 7pm (except for weekends. Then beer lol). I never feel hungry after 7pm because it's now just habit-but I've been doing this for several years and it was a gradual process. I wake up at 6am and I'm never hungry first thing, several times a week I don't break my fast until noon or later :)