Options

Replies

• MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    shredcamps wrote: »
    Tomtom spark cardio dude. waterproof and has hr

Looks interesting. Any idea if there is a forum I can read up on it?

not sure. feel free to ask me any questions though.

i am just about to buy my 2nd. (there is a new one that can track snowboarding and be aware of the chairlifts) and as my winter job is snowboard instructor that is an interesting addition to me.

• MiniMansell1964
    Options
    wareable.com/tomtom/tomtom-adventurer-review

thats the new one, the existing one looks and performs exactly the same just without the winter sports tracking
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I'm on my third FitBit and loved everyone of them. I'm really hard on my stuff. I have the Surge now but it is starting to look a little worn but it still works great. And I want to add that the FitBit support desk is the best.

well they replaced one of mine but wont replace the replacement.never even received a dongle with my replacement even though I asked for one because I bought the first one off a friend and they lost the dongle. but fitbit seems to help certain people and not everyone. they need to replace defective equipment with a better model as their software stinks too. Ive had nothing but issues and wont buy another fitbit
  • MiniMansell1964
    Options
    I'm on my third FitBit and loved everyone of them. I'm really hard on my stuff. I have the Surge now but it is starting to look a little worn but it still works great. And I want to add that the FitBit support desk is the best.

well they replaced one of mine but wont replace the replacement.never even received a dongle with my replacement even though I asked for one because I bought the first one off a friend and they lost the dongle. but fitbit seems to help certain people and not everyone. they need to replace defective equipment with a better model as their software stinks too. Ive had nothing but issues and wont buy another fitbit

I had 4 surges. every one had a failure with the strap. the longest lasting one was just over 3 months. they replaced them one at a time and i stuck the broken ones on ebay, generated enough to cover my initial cost and to buy me the tomtom i now use
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    On to my second Fitbit Charge HR at this point. Seems to do everything it's supposed to, no problems.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I love my Fenix 3.

27386482953_23af641d9e_z.jpg

30007253441_110cee7145_o_d.jpg
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options

I had 4 surges. every one had a failure with the strap. the longest lasting one was just over 3 months. they replaced them one at a time and i stuck the broken ones on ebay, generated enough to cover my initial cost and to buy me the tomtom i now use

mine isnt the strap,mine has issues with it not wanting to sync,tell the right time,etc half the time. I could sell it on ebay but I dont have a dongle for it and I wouldnt feel right selling an inferior product to someone.its still in good shape but its just too much of a PITA to deal with some days.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit flex. Fit bit has replaced it free of charge about 5 times. I have had one for three years. I just call them or email them, tell them what is wrong. They always give me a list of things to try...I do them, they don't work so they send me a new one. Their customer service is awesome! Contact them! They will sk I you have a receipt and I always tell them no, just look when I signed up? That's it! Easy peasy!!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I have a fit bit flex. Fit bit has replaced it free of charge about 5 times. I have had one for three years. I just call them or email them, tell them what is wrong. They always give me a list of things to try...I do them, they don't work so they send me a new one. Their customer service is awesome! Contact them! They will sk I you have a receipt and I always tell them no, just look when I signed up? That's it! Easy peasy!!

I have done that. since its been a year since I last had this one replaced they wont replace it.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i had a fitbit one - the same one - for 28 months till i finally lost it a few days ago. i did have some problems, but phone support always took care of it. i've ordered a zip, but if it doesn't work out, i'll get another one.
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I bought a Fitbit Flex on Saturday and I'm returning it to Target tonight.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I did not read all the other posts, but I totally ditched fitbit after going through 3 devices.. for me the hardware just did not hold up.. I was ok with most of the data, but some of it was useless as well..

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    My FB Charge has been replaced under warranty about 5 times. They told me this was the last time they'd replace so when it's dies (and it will die) I'll be getting a Garmin of some sort so I can use the same app as my Garmin FR 220.

FB customer service is awesome. Product...not so much.
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love my Garmin Forerunner 235d69u35nksug4.jpg
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That's too bad. I have loved my fitbit alta, and it has been very accurate. Hope you find something that suites your needs ;)

Same here - I have worn it constantly (except in water) since I purchased it in May. I love it and feel it is fairly accurate. In that time I have lost 35lbs logging my food intake and making sure I meet my Fitbit goals!
  • _NMW
    _NMW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tomtom spark cardio is the one i settled on after 4 terrible fitbits and a miband

How are you finding it? I'm torn between the TomTom Spark 3 Cardio or the M400 with footpod for treadmills.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I hear so many people having issues with their Charge HR...mine is almost a year old and nothing has broken or gone awry. The only issue in the four Fitbits I've ever had has been when I lost my One.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    agusia_b wrote: »
    I love my Garmin Forerunner 235d69u35nksug4.jpg

This is in my future!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    All I read was the word "dongle"

ok, ok, I'll add that I love my Vivosmart HR too.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    That's too bad! I love my Flex, but I can say I've had to replace the band twice already, as I wear it 24/7. The different features have kept me motivated and on my game since receiving it for Christmas last year. Thinking of upgrading for Christmas this year, just not sure what to yet. My daughter has the Charge, and has had nothing but problems, so I'm starting to consider switching brands altogether, like maybe to Garmin. Suggestions and testimonials would be fabulous! xo