Best Frozen Pizza

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this one.

a308691d26b90666566d02bd15a85012.jpg

From Trader Joe's, I think it's 640 calories for the whole thing?
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Home Run Inn ultra thin.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    once ever other week I have two slices or 1/4th pizza Tombstone 5 cheese. I grade more cheese, add mushrooms and black olives on top... served with big salad and I'm good!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I usually do a thin crust - cheese only. Then I take some turkey pepperoni out of the freezer & add that. Turkey pepperoni is like 70% less fat.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I LOVE this one.

a308691d26b90666566d02bd15a85012.jpg

From Trader Joe's, I think it's 640 calories for the whole thing?

I'm going to throw in my vote for this one, too
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Home Run Inn ultra thin.

This and only this.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Totino's pizzas are my jam. I like the crackery crust and saltiness, a whole pizza is less than 500 calories, and every time I log one MFP is like, "Good job! This food is high in protein!" (And then it scolds me for logging too much squash or an extra banana, but that's a whole other issue.) I don't have them super often, but they're my go-to when I just want some frozen pizza.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry this is not actually a frozen pizza, but I thought I would post this for those who love a thin crust. I've recently discovered "tortilla pizzas"-- I use Trader Joe's flour tortillas, some pasta sauce, and grated mozzarella cheese, stick it in the oven for 10 minutes, and you've got a great super-thin-crust pizza in almost the same time as frozen. Of course you can add other toppings, but this is quickest. I've also done this for "Mexican pizzas", using salsa, black beans, and a cheddar or cheddar/Colby blend. Yum!! 320-350 calories for each pizza depending on toppings.

As for actual frozen pizza, we also like the Dr. Oetker Ristorante and Newman's Own as well. Also, Trader Joe's has a pepperoni and sausage pizza that is awesome, and also a cheese less roasted veg pizza that is really good.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We have Dr Oetker's Ristorante with salad about once a week. My favourite is the Mozzarella one - but we often have Pepperoni or Pepperoni Pesto. Cut the pizza into eighths, and I have three slices for 330 cals (plus another 50ish calories from the salad). Very kid friendly dinner.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    Honestly, Totino's pizzas are my jam. I like the crackery crust and saltiness, a whole pizza is less than 500 calories, and every time I log one MFP is like, "Good job! This food is high in protein!" (And then it scolds me for logging too much squash or an extra banana, but that's a whole other issue.) I don't have them super often, but they're my go-to when I just want some frozen pizza.

Yes! I'm not alone! And I love how they're square now instead of round.
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Celeste at 360 calories, but it IS tiny. But it tastes the BEST imo! Paired with a small salad or grilled veggies and you can have dinner for 500cals
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Kashi thin crust. ..the whole pizza is less then 800 calories
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone mentioned it but I really like Trader Joe's oven pizza. They have several types and the sauce isn't super sweet or salty which I find many frozen to be. They have deep dish, thin, and regular crust and they are pretty cheap.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    kxbrown27 wrote: »
    Home Run Inn ultra thin.

This and only this.

I third this.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My favorite is Whole Foods Market Wood-Fired Pizza Stracchino and Arugula.

I'm probably in the minority though - as someone who loves anchovies on their pizza, I often am :lol:

And yes, I do add them.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    To me, the OP started at the pinnacle. American Flatbread is far and away my favorite pizza from the freezer.
  • JennaMatthews07
    JennaMatthews07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sabatassos has some really good mini pizzas. There is a margherita pizza that you get at Costco that is good, don't know the brand though.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I usually get Newman's Own or Walmart's Great Value brand is really good............ just don't get the stuffed crust Great Value ones
  • wwkwag
    wwkwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Home Run Inn ultra thin.

YES, THIS! Just had it last night. I like the ultra thin deluxe. It's 700 calories for half the pizza! And if you're in the south, Publix supermarket always has them BOGO.