The more the merrier !

ChefboyarBae
ChefboyarBae Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I have used my fitness pal in the past and it helped me lose 30 lbs, well I'm back and starting over because I have gained it all and then some ! I had hundreds of friends on my old profile, but i no longer have access to that account, so add me on this one. So a little bit about whats up with me...have been through a rough time, cheating husband, divorce, a new relationship with someone who isn't willing to eat healthy. I have been diagnosed with pcos, so I gained weight fast, I am always depressed, unmotivated and sad. But I am trying to over come it ! Other people's success helps me be optimistic about my own. All these are just bumps in the road to success.

Replies

• jaspannu
    jaspannu Posts: 11 Member
    Situations comes and GOES. Staying healthy is an another part every one should do it. BUT STAYING HAPPY is most important. You should always do it. If you are happy everyhing will follow you, Except extra fat :) You have already did it once. You know the key so lets DO IT, one more time. Enjoy your day
  • ChefboyarBae
    ChefboyarBae Posts: 4 Member
    jaspannu wrote: »
    Situations comes and GOES. Staying healthy is an another part every one should do it. BUT STAYING HAPPY is most important. You should always do it. If you are happy everyhing will follow you, Except extra fat :) You have already did it once. You know the key so lets DO IT, one more time. Enjoy your day
    thank you ! I have a good feeling this time that it will stick !

• Arapacana1
    Arapacana1 Posts: 117 Member
    You can do it, OP! I have added you- let's help each other succeed!