Anybody meet any friends from MFP

Options
Hi, I know we are all great friends here, anyone meet any of their MFP friends in real life and I'd love to hear details...:)

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I was recently trying to find a work out buddy and noticed that someone on my friends list lives in the same litte town as me. So I messaged her and now we are walking and taking Zumba classed together. Networking is great!!!!

Memaw
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    That is neat, i would totally meet people for some sporting or workout fun.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    If I knew anyone in Chesterfield from thi site I'd be up for meeting them and maybe working out a bit together, if only walking. I'm always looking for new friends and I've been trying to find a jogging partner for months with no luck.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Over the years have met several...all of them were just as great in person as they are on here.:drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I HAVE MET ONE SO FAR IN PERSON...AND THAT PERSON WAS FROM GEORGIA ..IT WAS AWESOME BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING SOOOOO MANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Good question! I'm curious too... though there are only a few on my list that are close by.
  • vdenson
    vdenson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a very small friend base and non of them live in my area. :(

Be my friend if you like.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I met one of my MFP friends this last weekend. We "bumped" into each other quite often. :wink:

She is my girlfriend though.
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    i agree would love to make friends !
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have met little_laura and plan on meeting her again...have met OSUalum (Beth) and we are planning on future lunch dates, possibly with other MFPeeps in the Columbus, OH area (she buys lunch next, haha)...some plans fell through to meet skinnywithin :(

I travel for a living, so I have tentative plans to meet a ton of my MFP friends soon or in the not too distant future...you all know who you are!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have met one person! I highly recommend it if you have the opportunity!
  • skinnywithin
    Options
    I have met little_laura and plan on meeting her again...have met OSUalum (Beth) and we are planning on future lunch dates, possibly with other MFPeeps in the Columbus, OH area (she buys lunch next, haha)...some plans fell through to meet skinnywithin :(

I travel for a living, so I have tentative plans to meet a ton of my MFP friends soon or in the not too distant future...you all know who you are!

DONT COUNT ME OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! IM COMING FOR YA
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have, but I only meet when I'm in need of a new lampshade
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

She sounds wonderful. :blushing:

I've met several too! Wanting to meet more!! :drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    Options

She sounds wonderful. :blushing:

I've met several too! Wanting to meet more!! :drinker:

HEllo **shakes hand** its nice to meet you !
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    not met anyone yet......................but would love to!!

might get a flight to the states..........who will put me up?
  • shortystacy
    Options
    hi im new to this site and i would love to make some new friends that are trying to loose weight like me i lost twenty pounds a few months ago and i put alot of the weight back on cause i stoped now im going to try again i want to loose weight before next summer i have a school reuion party in july. would like to make new friends and get to know people that would be nice.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I think we build relationships with friends on here just as in person. I have a few friends I know Im really close to that I would love to visit or have them visit me. As far as workout buddies....I just met someone in a zumba class who is also MFP user. YEY!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    sadly the restraining order prevent me from meeting most of my MFP friends. :laugh: :laugh: