Loose 5lbs + in November

Options

Replies

• carsonmom4
    carsonmom4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @carsonmom4
    I don't think you can add them to your 'challenges' on the app
    You just go to the top of the page of this thread and at the top right hand corner you should see a little star, click on that to turn it yellow so everyone someone comments on his thread you can click into it and it will bring you straight to this challenge and you just log each week here x

• carsonmom4
    Options
    I appreciate your response Samantha. Do you use the mobile app on smart phones? that is what I am using and there is a section where you can get a gold cup for challenges. Do I have to complete a challenge before I get the gold cup or is there a way to enter the challenge manually to get the gold cup? Currently the app says I don't have any challenges and I am currently in this challenge.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    @carsonmom4 I use a smartphone for this app too
    Those challenges are the ones you need to be invited too todo (atleast that's how it works with mine) those aren't apart of the community challenges x
  • carsonmom4
    Options
    @carsonmom4 I use a smartphone for this app too
    Those challenges are the ones you need to be invited too todo (atleast that's how it works with mine) those aren't apart of the community challenges x

• carsonmom4
    Options
    Ok, got it. Thanks. I'm still learning how to use this app and having someone to ask helps a lot.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    November Five# Challenge
    OSW: 233
    MFPSW 7/1/16: 223
    GW #1 ONEderland: 199.9 (9/15/16)
    10/29/16: 193
    GW 11/30/16: 188
    UGW#1: 160

11/3: 194.5 :( WRONG WAY!!!
    11/10: xxx