1 Year In, 60 lbs down! Photos

Options

Replies

• becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Good luck to you all as well!
  • Aria603
    Aria603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YOu look so happy! Great job :smile:
  • kaileekason
    kaileekason Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask how many calories you eat daily? I am the same height and have a good amount to lose as well :)
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • becca_rup23
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask how many calories you eat daily? I am the same height and have a good amount to lose as well :)

I set my goal around 1500 a day but I also workout 3-4 times a week so I tend to go over on those days. It really depends on how quickly you want to lose and how active you are though!
  • arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look incredible. Keep up the hard work!
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    wow, congrats that is amazing. The results are impresive.
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great work and you are so beautiful.
  • HeaLingPsyChe
    HeaLingPsyChe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :+1:
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! I'm 5'8 and 235 and you have a super flat tummy at 230(I do not) great job keep it up+
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - good work!
  • becca_rup23
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I appreciate all the positive feedback :
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think you will appreciate the improvement in your physical health when you reach a healthy weight. Can you picture yourself running and jumping on a basketball court? That can actually happen
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Also meant to say that you should be proud of yourself because many people would need bariatric surgery to lose this much weight
  • nsquirrel17
    nsquirrel17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I was wondering if you have any advice for those of us starting out on our weightless journey? My situation is similar to yours :)

I guess just really sticking with it, I don't log perfectly every day but I go on mfp every day and even if I take a few a off logigng, I get right back into it. One of the reasons it's taking a e longer than others is because there are periods of time where my weight loss is not my too priority (I'm a grad student and just living life lol) so my weight slows but I don't let myself fall back into old habits. Basically, just try to make healthy choices and don't let slow progress get you down!

This is great advice. I am really going to make an effort to stick with it myself this time. You look great BTW
  • grammageegee
    grammageegee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Congratulations on your success. Keep it up.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great, I'm sure you feel great, and I know you are an inspiration to others!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    congrats to you dear! You look fabulous and so happy!
  • ejb499
    ejb499 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!