Dog Friendly Folks

Replies

• jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    We just got my beagle baby 2 months ago (she's now 6 mths old) and semi-jokingly call her my gym membership.

She is great and definitely keeps me motivated to get out and walk.

We might be having a quiet couple of days though - she has just been spayed today.
  • emikristeen
    emikristeen Posts: 4 Member
    she loves to walk but because of a thyroid problem they are short
  • emmalvale
    emmalvale Posts: 6 Member
    I always bring my dog with me! Most of my excercise is outside. And a huge chunk of it is in the bear and cougar filled woods or late at night. So it's helpful having a seeety who can look like a killer pitbull
  • P13C35
    P13C35 Posts: 38 Member
    emmalvale wrote: »
    I always bring my dog with me! Most of my excercise is outside. And a huge chunk of it is in the bear and cougar filled woods or late at night. So it's helpful having a seeety who can look like a killer pitbull

• P13C35
    Ye8yeah is bring the puptoo
  • P13C35
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Absolutely. Without my doggy, I would never walk. Since I am his pet, he is the boss and when he wants to go for a walk, we walk. Which is around ten times a day. :D
    Awesome. Last year no Bailey,in bike rides. It's great to be able to have their motivation. You have a great owner lol
  • P13C35

ETA: Sorry the picture is so huge.
    How didyou post it. For my life, I can't figure it out!

• P13C35
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I walk daily with both of my dogs. I have a 54 pound collie mix and a 12 pound miniature pincher. I started out walking the collie a little over a year ago. Walking is still my main exercise.
    I have a border collie shepard mix overweight at 90 who looks very similar yo yours.
    Picposting, its a baffling mystery, or id include it
  • P13C35
    Ruatine wrote: »
    My boy, Ronan, keeps me getting outside every day. :grin:
    WTG. Ronan, and two legged!
  • P13C35
    Cutie Tazboy!
  • thetoughequus
    thetoughequus Posts: 25 Member

this is my little turkey, Indy! she runs circles around me and is always down for a good snuggle afterwards, so that's always a good reward for getting outside

h8gp861uwhl7.jpg

This place looks familiar! Acton High school?

It is! Home town :D
  • P13C35
    Thx for all the pics and exercise bud stories! I can't see exercise w out my pups! Neither can a lot of folks it would seem!
  • P13C35
    My wife and I adopted a mother/son combo, I can only walk them late at night when no one else is around because they were never socialized properly and go nuts when they see another dog. In the house with us, they are perfect.

My main squeeze bailey, and sister were never socialized either. I've had them as year now and Bailey is good out of the neighborhood, but the city was gonna put them down due to the severe feral like nature of the dogs. Bailey comes everywhere now. Therapy sessions, no problems.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    edited November 2016
    I love seeing all these well-loved, furry exercise buddies, especially the rescues! I've got a pack of 5: A greyhound, 3 Italian greyhounds (one not in my picture, as we just got him a month, ago, a senior stray), and a vizsla mix. Lots of walking, my main exercise, and I'm maintaining a 27 lb loss on here.