Share your Home/basement gyms

2»

Replies

• Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    ^^^wow, I'm envious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Great looking home gyms. My wife wanted to enlarge our kitchen about 10 years ago, so I had no choice but to put a nice weight room under it :wink: Titan T3 rack with spotter arms and dip arms. Promaxima adjustable bench. Powertec Workbench (used for alternative squats, lunges and calf raises), Johnny G Spinner, Treadmill, Lat machine with 240# stack, landmine, dumbbells, rack, trap bar, hyper bench, and ~700# of oly weights.

image_zpszt3wmxrd.jpeg
    image_zpso0r3leoj.jpeg

Holy....! That's awesome!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    gdn42azvygpg.jpg

I have a small set up in a spare bedroom. Not shown is a flat bench, a 50lb dumbbell set and a hybrid eliptical/recumbent bike which is kept in the bedroom.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I don't have a dedicated area (yet) but this is how I do...

Treadmill downstairs in the room were my sewing machines are:
    roZPpRd.jpg

Weights and mats always available upstairs in my office:
    hggazPm.jpg

For chest press workaround I jam the yoga mat under the door and use this setup. It works ok:
    SsLhX8f.jpg

If I want to do jump rope and such I do it outside as the evening cools off. We have some attic space I would love to co-opt for a home gym but the idea of lugging that treadmill upstairs is not appealing. Also have feeling it would reverberate through the whole house.
  • jayres67
    jayres67 Posts: 28 Member
    Wow these are some nice gyms. Just recieved my hex bar today. Dumbells and mirrors are my next addition.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    jayres67 wrote: »
    Wow these are some nice gyms. Just recieved my hex bar today. Dumbells and mirrors are my next addition.

I don't have a home gym anymore (had a nice, fully equipped one in our last house), but just wanted to say kudos for the flag hanging over the ab rocker. B)
  • robdowns1300
    robdowns1300 Posts: 152 Member
    @70chevellegsp Your pics are not showing up. Please repost if you can, I'd love to see!
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    4230942813_22d935654e_b.jpg

4231710440_af36809f22_b.jpg

11896825486_159fe6f990_b.jpg
  • 70chevellegsp
    70chevellegsp Posts: 50 Member
    Photobucket is down for maintenance. Hopefully they'll be back once they are done! Thanks for the compliments!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    jayres67 wrote: »

I don't have a home gym anymore (had a nice, fully equipped one in our last house), but just wanted to say kudos for the flag hanging over the ab rocker. B)

I had the same thought!
  • jayres67
    jayres67 Posts: 28 Member
    @AnvilHead @quiksylver296
    Thanks, guys.... the flag is only 10 bucks on Amazon.