First milestone

SiegfriedXXL
SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
edited November 2016 in Success Stories
So I've reached the 90 pound mark. I started at around 470 and my weigh in last week was 381! My Fitness Pal shows at around 59 pounds lost but I had been losing beforehand just by not eating fast food or soda. I'm so excited. I'm finally seeing a difference in my health and my body. I still have around 200 to lose but this first 90 pounds shows that it is possible. Thank you for this great community!otaba2uiljwu.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    You rock!!
  • Way to go! You're looking fantastic!!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    You look fantastic!
    Keep up the good work. :)
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Great job!!!
  • Wow that is incredible! Well done! Can I ask when your started and how you did it? I have 100 lbs to lose myself and find this inspiring.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Wow! You are well on your way! Keep it up! :)
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Great job!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Great job! It is a wonderful feeling when you realize "I can really do this!" Just keep on keeping on and you will be there before you know it.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Holy hell dude - you are KILLIN it. GREAT GREAT JOB!!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    fab! well done!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Well done. What is the next goal?
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Great job - you got this!
  • Joycemb13
    Joycemb13 Posts: 3 Member
    That is awesome! I just started and have about 150 pounds to go and you all are great inspiration for me!
  • Pierre_is_a_cat
    Pierre_is_a_cat Posts: 89 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing and the positivity in your attitude is contagious. Can't wait to see the rest of your journey. :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Yes.. I see a big difference.. You're on a roll and you will get it done! Progress photos are the best...pictures don't lie.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Awesome, just awesome!!!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    Wow that is incredible! Well done! Can I ask when your started and how you did it? I have 100 lbs to lose myself and find this inspiring.

Just counting calories and walking. I didn't make any huge dietary changes except for cutting down on fast food although these days it's still my breakfast because I can't ever manage to get up early. Otherwise, it was just being consistent. When I overindulge, I get right back to my program the next day. Nowadays, I can't even physically eat the way I used to.
  • SiegfriedXXL
    Well done. What is the next goal?

Funnily enough, it's the next 90 pounds. That will be put me below 300 pounds for the first time since college. Then another 90 pounds to put me below 200, which I haven't been in God know's how long. I break it up into 10 pound mini goals with some incentives after each one that I buy myself or my partner has ideas for also. He has been incredibly supportive in this as have my family and friends which has really helped.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Looking good and it looks like you showed up for yourself. Way to go!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Awesome job!!!! looking hot!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!