Chorizo and eggs and side of pinto beans for breakfast
Lunch was a vanilla protein shake with frozen berries and coconut milk
Dinner was white rice and broccoli
Dessert was cup of sorbet

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Today I had a Greek yogurt with chocolate PB2 and a coffee with a little creamer for breakfast. Lunch was a turkey-cheddar sandwich thin with baby carrots and a tomato on the side. I had some cocoa-roasted almonds for an afternoon snack. I had chicken pan-grilled with ginger and garlic with a side of lemony steamed broccoli and a glass of milk for dinner. I'm in bed now, but I'm thinking of getting up to grab some popcorn for a bedtime snack (mostly because I pre-logged it already).
  • jemmadock123
    jemmadock123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had and English muffin with 1 Tesco healthy extra gluten free Cumberland sausage and 1 egg crepe for Breakfast, Then I had slimming world chicken curry with a small portions of rice and an apple for my lunch, then dinner was slimming world Spag ball packed with mushrooms and peppers. Snacks through out the day was my spicy tomato soup, a muller light toffee yogurt and a tangerine :) x
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Let's see well yesterday

7d1fibk3c4ba.png
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Smoothie bowl
    Post workout - Protein shake
    Lunch - Chicken salad
    Dinner - Beef Stir fry

:smile:
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a slice of toast with a tablespoon of avocado spread under a scrambled egg.
    Lunch was a skillet steam up of potatoes, butternut squash, onion, turkey sausage and kale.
    I snacked on a Cliff's fruit and nut bar on the way to work out. They are kinda like Larabars but a different kind of sweet, more nutty.
    Dinner was a pita with cottage cheese and ham and a bunch of veggies, at which point I realised I was super under-eating so I had a slice of pizza at the gathering I was at. Couple of beers too.

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast - swai
    Lunch - turkey breast and tuna
    Dinner - a tuna/jalapeño/mozzarella frittata, chicken tenderloin, and asparagus
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Um... too much to type... but my diary is free to view http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/DEBOO7
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    today's plan:

-foot long veggie sub from Subway for lunch (Monterrey cheddar bread, spinach, tomato, black olives, green peppers, yellow pepper rings, light mayo and Parmesan cheese)
    -2 pkts flavored oats for afternoon snack, if I'm feeling hungry
    -bbq meatballs, corn on the cob, asparagus and cheesy bread for supper
  • Cbestinme
    Cbestinme Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    oatmeal +berries
    veggie omelette
    spaghetti meatballs veggies
    crepes peanut butter
    crepes meat & cheese
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Chorizos look tasty. I've seen them in stores, but have yet to give them a try. One day I will.
    I eat a variety of different foods everyday, but eggs, cheese, and some form of chocolate tend to be in there somewhere. Here was yesterday:
    ic6zgpg0h6d6.jpg
    25p89l514f2d.jpg

• eddiemachadoxp
    eddiemachadoxp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today so far:

6am Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled with bacon shredded inside, cup of coffee with 1 trivia and 1 tsp of heavy cream

8am - Pre-workout keto mix of aminos and caffeine

12pm - Post workout mix with aminos n scoop of protein zero carb powder

1pm - 4oz of raw Salmon, 2 fried eggs, 4 oz of Kale cooked in 1 tsp of organic olive oil, 3 oz of peeled Haas avocado

4pm - My own 1.5 oz premade almond butter bomb square with organic almond butter, organic butter, organic vanilla extract, dash of sea salt and truvia

7pm Dinner is looking like: 6 oz lamb chops, 3 oz. of steamed broccoli served over 2 oz of spiraled zucchini , and the other half of that peeled Haas avocado.

Probably another almond bomb around 9pm too! ;)
  • christi576
    christi576 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    breakfast - corn flakes with milk
    10:30am snack - vanilla yogurt with strawberries
    lunch- sweet potato with boiled egg
    dinner - grilled mackerel with asparagus and mushrooms with a glass of wine
  • avskk
    Options
    I had a vanilla-and-honey instant oatmeal packet, side of fried ham, and coffee with peppermint syrup for breakfast; chicken noodle soup and carrots with hummus for lunch; and I'm planning to have shrimp cocktail and steamed broccoli for dinner. I'm rounding out my day with peppermint vodka and Coke Zero because it was a looooong week.
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    breakfast - unsweetened oatmeal with sliced apple
    lunch - lentils with vegetables (yellow and green squash, tomato, onion, steamed collard greens or kale) with McCormick's garlic pepper seasoning
    dinner - soup with vegetables again or salad. I make the soup or use one of Amy's soups brand.
    snacks - almonds, another apple, Cheerios with cashew milk
    drinks - unsweetened ice tea, black coffee, water

Every 1-2 weeks I eat whatever I want at a Mexican, Chinese or Thai restaurant.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Egg and chorizo scramble
    Salmon fillet with cream cheese
    Liver paté
    Taco bowl (ground beef, spices, sour cream, and cheddar)

My routine is usually the same. Eggs and meat for breakfast, fish for lunch, beef or lamb at dinner. A little offal once in a while for snacking.
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: I make a breakfast cookie that is made of steel cut oats, various seeds and nuts, dried blue berries, honey and a Lil brown sugar. I also have a glass of almond milk-unsweetened.

Dinner: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat and an apple.

Snack: banana

Supper: this really varies but I eat a lot of various seafood with some chicken dishes alternated in there. I also make a nice salad. Sides vary also but lately I've had acorn squash and either brown rice or whole wheat orzo.

• tyshieha
    tyshieha Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight but this is one of my problems. Most of the time I eat the same thing every day I cool on sundays so that I don't eat stupid stuff during the week but then I have my cravings and I mess everything out. I try to offset my cheat stuff with exercise so I can continue to eat. I try to eat foods that are low in carlories because I love to eat. Why I am over weight in the first place.....so I eat alot of celery and raw carrots throughout the day. I don't know how many calories I eat because my problem is I have to snack. My problem is stacking.....

Breakfast
    Oatmeal w/ frozen blueberries and raisins
    water

after workout
    protein shake with blueberries and juice. it taste better then milk. If I use milk it will be almond milk unsweetened

Through out the day I will drink Hot tea no sugar and water

Lunch
    Baked chicken, mixed frozen vegetables mixed with tomatoes, and a green vegetable like broccoli or spinach or a small salad

snack
    My carrots or my celery with hummus plus every day I eat 2 Oreo cookies.

dinner
    pan fried fish no flour fried in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, More frozen vegetables and a green vegetable.

This is what I eat every day. I am suppose to be eating a 1200 calorie diet but I never get the 1200 calories so this is what I struggle with.
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast is scrambled eggs, fried ham, and peppermint syrup today. Lunch will be rice cakes with cream cheese and smoked salmon (stupid store was out of my true love, Wasa crackers) with a simple side salad. Dinner is English muffin pizzas with broccoli and cauliflower. I'll probably snack on popcorn and/or carrots with hummus at some point, and I'm likely to have a piece or two of Halloween candy after dinner.
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually an omelette with sweet potato or cottage cheese with berries, yoghurt and nuts.
    Lunch is a tuna salad with roast vegetables and hummus or olive oil dressing.
    Dinner rotates but always a good amount of protein and vegetables like roast or meatballs with a huge pile of mixed roasted vegetables and sometimes Greek yoghurt or mustard on top.
    Snack on an apple after dinner