Anyone else need to lose over 100 pounds?

Options
Looking for MFP friends to help keep me motivated to lose the weight! Please add me! I have over 100 pounds to lose; my journey is long but I'm not scared

Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sure do. there are lots of folks who do, and many who have accomplished it and more. you might want to try a group like community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115768-losing-100-pounds-naturally-no-surgery
  • kkapow03
    kkapow03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do, but am taking my weight loss in small goals, one week at a time; I've set a small personal goal of 5 pounds per week. My Fitness Pal is helping me stay accountable by entering my food intake every meal plus snacks, and including my exercise and water intake every day. The weight loss tracker helps me keep up with my goals too.
  • rondavis436
    rondavis436 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to, I was at 305 in March. I need to louse 80 plus now. Well on my way!!!!!!!!!!
  • LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am here for you all, your more than welcome to add me :) Wishing you all nothing but the best of luck on your journey <3
  • fit2benu
    fit2benu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. @kasaz thanks for sharing that blog.
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was 260 at the end of April, now I'm 217. I don't have 100+ to loose anymore!!!
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Gotta lose around 120. Just getting started.
  • BadBabyLin
    BadBabyLin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose too, I will add you!
  • Daggaroth
    Daggaroth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    173 pounds eliminated (I don't lose weight, losing implies that I am going to go looking for it later) so far, and 126.7 pounds left to go to reach my goal! Its been tough but I feel better than I ever have and I can't wait to get that remainder done.

Feel free to add me! The more support the better, for all of us!
  • 0309beYOUtiful
    0309beYOUtiful Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have alot to lose too, and the number just kept getting bigger and bigger. But i finally said no more, and now I'm trying to take it in baby steps. Small goals. Anyone can add me!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Looking for MFP friends to help keep me motivated to lose the weight! Please add me! I have over 100 pounds to lose; my journey is long but I'm not scared

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115768-losing-100-pounds-naturally-no-surgery

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • jldxx3
    jldxx3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sure am. i'm aiming for a goal weight of 140-165, and i'm currently 275. i'm taking my goal at 15lb intervals so it seems less daunting. feel free to add me!
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes me- add me starting Monday
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 54 lbs already.
  • hopeless_rhomantic
    Options
    I am! Feel free to add me!
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I do! 127lbs to be exact. I've already lost 42lbs. Trying to get from 292lbs to 165lbs. Lets do this!
  • emallie1
    emallie1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me, too! 40 lbs down 60 to go. Need more MFP friends to keep it exciting
  • lizzyh207
    lizzyh207 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Currently 257 looking to get to 160. Adding you!! :)
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ME! Currently 322, looking to lose at least 122 lbs. Anyone is welcomed to add me, I need more interactive friends!