Wait...Was that me???

Options
SisterSueGetsFit
SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
edited November 2016 in Success Stories
I've been putting my heart and energy back into losing weight again after being fairly complacent for the last few months. I've been getting very frustrated with myself because the scale doesn't seem to be budging and I know I'm doing everything right. I think it's easy for all of us to lose sight of how far we've come when we still have a little ways to go.

I've been a firm believer since I started this that progress pictures are important. In some days and we may not feel any different although we have changed a significant amount, not only in looks but in overall health.

This morning I compared my first day of this journey to where I am right now. Looking at them side-by-side the difference is astonishing.

My point with this post isn't to brag fish for compliments, it's just to remind anybody who may be dealing with the same mental barriers that I am but you have to remind yourself some days how far you've come and you CAN reach your goal.
pdqcju9dfexx.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!