Down 75lbs... Up 45lbs. Thanks life! New friends? Starting over!

Options
Hey ya'll!

I started MFP in 2011. I lost 75lbs! First I changed diet, then I began working out occasionally... then I was a runner! I burned through fat and it was crazy! I hit platueas but I broke them!

Fast forward 6 years and for around 3 years I've been slowly gaining the weight back. 45lbs to be exact. I got injuried (couldn't run), moved in with my boyfriend (who eats differently), and moved across the country (ooo new food!). I want my life back though! I want the life I had preweight gain. I want to be the more slender, athletic girl I used to be! I found her once, I want to find her again.

I've been struggling to really commit for months now. So I know I'm going to need a moral boost.

Help me! Friends? Please!
Robin

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    i started at 172, and worked for a year and a half to lose weight, got down to 136, and now im ight back where i started at 172, looking for new motivational friends
  • almontelora
    almontelora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm working on going back to pre pregnancy weight. I gained 30 lbs. I have never been below 160 but I'm determined to reach 160 and to keep going!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ObsessivelyObsessingObsessions
    Options
    You can add me. I'm working on going back to pre pregnancy weight. I gained 30 lbs. I have never been below 160 but I'm determined to reach 160 and to keep going!!

Add sent!
  • ObsessivelyObsessingObsessions
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    i started at 172, and worked for a year and a half to lose weight, got down to 136, and now im ight back where i started at 172, looking for new motivational friends

Wow! I find it inspiring that you were okay with a realistic weight loss. I get so upset because I'm not just 170 again. (I wasn't super thin but I had a ton of muscle). I need that back. Adding you!
  • kandy_canelane
    kandy_canelane Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for friends for mutual encouragement and accountability.