SUPPORT BUDDIES NEEDED!

Options
Hi everyone, Im new to this site, and Im looking for some support buddies to help me reach my target of losing 3 stone! Never dieted before, as Ive always been naturally slim, but after given birth to my second son 9 weeks ago, I dont think I am going to be as lucky second time round with losing the baby weight as easy as my first! So I would really appreciate as much help and support that I can get! Im 24 years old, from manchester england. xxx

Replies

• hvyhrss
    hvyhrss Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new on here myself and could use some buddies. I live in the U.S. and I have been losing weight for about 9 months. I have about 30 more pounds (U.S) to lose. Friend me!
  • sunshinemonkey
    Options
    Hi ladies! welcome on board...feel free to add me :happy:
  • cajuntinkerbell
    Options
    I need some buddies too! I have about 44 lbs left to lose. Add me?
  • sunshinemonkey
    Options
    PS I am northener too!! from hull in yorkshire
  • shazmos
    shazmos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Had my 3rd son 8 weeks ago and have 2 stone to shift.

I'm also from the UK, Surrey.

x
  • Robvire
    Robvire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I also live in the United States. I have been where you are with trying to loose weight after birth of children. I have 3 grown ones now. You can do it! Those years were the best time that I was able to loose weight with diet and exercise ( chasing my kids.)

Please friend me because I am still fighting the battle of loosing weight...need to loose 30-40 lbs. I have been on here for about 2 months.
  • Qhoney24
    Qhoney24 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am fairly new too... we can motivate each other on this GREAT weight lose :)
  • LouD76
    LouD76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey girls..

I would love the support too.... from Sunny South Africa........ got a lot of weight to remove from this body...
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Southampton...feel free to add me!! Good luck with your weight loss...you'll get so much support here, I've found it great :-))
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new too, could do with some support buddies myself :) Add me!
  • vicky1506
    vicky1506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am from Chorley....not far from you - I need to loose 4 stone so i will defo buddy up with ya - i only joined last week
    and lost 5 lb in 1 st week - so going in right direction