Meet fellow Aussies here!

Options
brizzlar
brizzlar Posts: 86 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
If you're an Aussie and keen to connect with others from Australia, use this space to add one another.

Replies

• brizzlar
    Options
    I'll start, I'm Bryce from Melbourne, aiming to hit 90kg, feel free to add!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm not adding friends but how's the weather down there? Bet you have rain. We're in drought.
  • brizzlar
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I'm not adding friends but how's the weather down there? Bet you have rain. We're in drought.

In Melbourne we are experiencing classic 4-season in 1 day weather. Every week there Is a build up until the temp hit around 25C and then a cold front comes in and drops it by 10C.

In nsw they are experiencing bushfire, which if you know Australia is pretty typical for this time of year.

Are you in the states?
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I'm in north QLD. I was in a bushfire in NSW though. So frightening. I use to live there. Yeah you have crazy weather down there but you have the best restaurants!
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm in FNQ too.
    Spring hit and we finally got cool mornings/nights, but the middle of the days is well into the 30s.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Yayyyyyy! I love Kuranda too! (Waves)!
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Love, is an adj I'm not sure I would use ;-)
    I'm a city girl who loves the cold. I'm only here because of marriage. I'm moving to Tas as soon as I can convince him. LOL. (not holding my breath)
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Yes to Tassie! Can I come visit? I've never been but son had his honeymoon there and loved it lots. Foodie paradise. Just drag him there. Sorted.
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in Melbourne....
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Hi sonia :)
  • daffjr
    daffjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hervey bay Qld. I've been doin a 12 week challenge by myself. Starting weight 112 kg. Four weeks down. 106 kg . 1 inch all round off.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Melbourne born. Brisbane for the last 15 years or so.

Neither is home now really.
  • BigBal00
    BigBal00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm from Darwin. i also am looking to get to 90kg be DEC 2017 for my wedding. Its a good ask as im at 165 ATM
  • brizzlar
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I'm in north QLD. I was in a bushfire in NSW though. So frightening. I use to live there. Yeah you have crazy weather down there but you have the best restaurants!

I'd love to live upon nth Queensland. I've been there once (Cairns and Port Douglass). How have you found the adjustment to tropical weather?
  • brizzlar
    Options
    daffjr wrote: »
    Hervey bay Qld. I've been doin a 12 week challenge by myself. Starting weight 112 kg. Four weeks down. 106 kg . 1 inch all round off.

What's Harvey Bay like? What's the closest city to you guys?
  • brizzlar
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    Melbourne born. Brisbane for the last 15 years or so.

Neither is home now really.

Brisbane is a sweet city. Perfect weather, heaps going on, close to surf beaches...