What's your "disorder"?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    KMA - kiss my *kitten* disorder along with IDGAF. comes in handy for me most days haha
  • Backtolovely
    Backtolovely Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Oh someone has butthurt disorder? Who is it??

I think it might be you hun

Do you even know what time it is?

Well now that I look at my watch, it really seems to be time to "get the hell over yourself and find something to do other than harrass children and complain about 'kids these days'"
  • WinWamboh
    WinWamboh Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Love for FRIEEEEEEES!!!!! and mostly lazy to workout,,,,still expecting the weight to disappear smh!!!
  • Backtolovely
    Options
    Terpdad wrote: »
    This thread pisses me off so much. "Hey guys wouldn't it be funny if we all had mental illnesses?? what would be yours??"
    I agree with @Howdoyoufeeltoday lmao I don't need to make any up

Your original post. Butt to the hurt.
    Yeah you're right I should have known better than to call you out because I should have realized how easily people like you get offended. My point is that you and your fellow baby boomers literally can't get over the fact that I made a post literally like a month ago. That makes YOU butthurt, friend.
  • Backtolovely
    Options
    It's been like a freaking month and yall are still so damn butthurt about being called out on a small thing that smh my posts ARE STILL BEING yelled about...for a group of people that loves to tell children that they're just butthurt attention seekers, you really do need to work on letting things go

Nobody is talking about you. For real. Move along

But yet people are still making posts about how "all these kids have a bad case of the look at mes" and it's pretty obvious that they just can't let go of the fact that once upon a time, somebody called them out on their bull. I think YOU need to move along.

You misquoted, Mrs Dbag. The quote was "A horrible case of the look at mes"
    That's it. Not "all these kids have a bad case of the look at mes"
    Mike_take2 never mentioned "all these kids". I would bet he was talking about YOU. So, again, move along. Take your buddy with you.

Lmao whether he said "all these kids" or not, it's still a clear demonstration of the fact that you and your friends just can't get over themselves. You're just looking for tiny details to preach about because your arguments are overall week.
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's been like a freaking month and yall are still so damn butthurt about being called out on a small thing that smh my posts ARE STILL BEING yelled about...for a group of people that loves to tell children that they're just butthurt attention seekers, you really do need to work on letting things go
    Agreed. Besides, I think boomers and people from that age are the biggest whiners.

Ugh, my retirement is gone.
    Ugh, I knew I couldn't afford it but signed up for a mortgage anyway.
    Ugh, I have seven credit cards to buy china goods.
    Ugh, I signed up for eHarmony but I don't know how to reset my password. I have a lovely email from a babe who is stranded in an airport.
    Ugh, kids these days, they take too many selfies.

Harsh.

My disorder (other than not being able to hold my phone steady to take selfies so I take pictures of my cat instead) revolves around pain avoidance. If I know a work-out is going to make me uncomfortable, I take a nice, slow walk instead. I really need to get over that.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Sticky mattress disease x
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.