Looking for stay at home Mommies to get fit with me!

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for other stay at home Mommies to get fit and active with me! It's a struggle being at home all the time, and having very little "me" time.

I don't have any friends or family who live close to me so I spend my days alone with my 19 month old daughter. My husband is my rock, but he also works all the hours in the day that would be most helpful to me. When he comes home I'm pretty much ready to go to sleep! I'm seriously lacking in adult friendships!

Please come save me! Lol.

Replies

• kshatriyo
    kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am also pretty isolated, just moved to a new state, mom died this year, husband puts up with me. It is hard to make friends when not in a positive head space, so I am being cautious. And, I struggle with the peanut butter snickers in the halloween candy that comes home.
  • AJSheppard82
    AJSheppard82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your Mom.
  • bl3ss3dmfp
    bl3ss3dmfp Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom and would love more friends!
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me :)
    Stay at home mama of two, 2 year old girl and 8 month old boy!
    Just starting my getting active journey again, and meeting new like minded friends would be great!
  • hbarnes1216
    hbarnes1216 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with a 4 year old daughter and 9 month old son. My 9 month old naps horribly and is up how late. Finding time to work out hasn't been easy. We also live an hour away from everyone so I'm mostly just here with the kids.
  • francinemmm3
    francinemmm3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also a home body with three children. Would love to have new friends for motivation
  • AJSheppard82
    AJSheppard82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay! I plan on friending you ALL! Thanks so much! I honestly believe if we can stick together, give advice, motivation and friendships, we can reach our goals! I look forward to getting to know you all! <3
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stay at home mom usually, I'm a nurse practitioner and work full time at an urgent care BUT I have been a stay at home mom during the last three months as I have been on maternity leave if that counts. I have a little girl who will be 3 in March and have an 11 week old son. I'll be friends if ya want to :)
  • slimNam2016
    slimNam2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Joined today. Am a stay home mom with 2 kids and would love to lose weight for health reasons.
  • FitMummyMission
    FitMummyMission Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mum looking for friends here to keep me accountable! I was considering joining weight watchers just for the weekly weigh in but I can't justify paying their ridiculous fees! I would love a group of similar friends on here!
  • Effie008
    Effie008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I joined almost a month ago. I'm a stay at home mum too, with nobody to work out with. The motivation would be fantastic in a group...
  • AmyAnnJ78
    AmyAnnJ78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a new SAHM. My little girl will be 4 in Dec. But I just stopped working November 1st. I'm at 253 and goal is 160 to 175. I am 38. Feel free to add me. Any tips would be great.
  • gurpreetsidhu
    gurpreetsidhu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a working at home mom who needs to get into shape! I have. 2 year old daughter and want to lose some weight before baby number two! Have a support circle and Motivation to stay on track is always helpful
  • bharatirats
    bharatirats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all...
    I am also stay at home mom from India. I have 5 year old daughter.
    I was working before pregnancy and even after delivery for 2 years. Later i left job for my daughter.
    Staying at home and watching our growing , playing child is great. But sometime I feel sorry about myself. I feel that I killed myself.