Rewards for Milestones

Options
So I've been thinking about things I'd like to reward myself with, when hitting milestone marks with my diet and exercise routines(for me that's every 3 months). So far I've come up with Lasik, trip to Las Vegas, Sky Diving, learning to ride a bike (with the possibility of buying an Indian). What do you have on your list?

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I think I'll set some specific goals & rewards...
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    goals besides new clothes, shoes and living better? so fewer meds is my goal!
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Well, there's a lot of natural rewards that have been built into my weight loss, like the fact that I'm doing more of the things I used to do (hiking, socializing, swimming, photography, etc). My health and how I feel has been the biggest 'built in' reward.
    Things I do for myself:
    New cute clothes as the old ones become too big.
    Pedicures.
    Highlights in hair.
    My big recent one is since I'm almost to goal I'm treating myself to Invisalign to straighten my teeth.
    I have a trip planned to Europe in 2017 and that's a good incentive to get to my ultimate goal but also a big reward.
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Planning a massage since I've reached 40 pounds (as of today!). Just need to call and schedule it, asap.
    Not buying too many clothes till I am at goal.
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Planning a massage since I've reached 40 pounds (as of today!). Just need to call and schedule it, asap.
    Not buying too many clothes till I am at goal.
    Get in between school at thrift shops. I usually find cute stuff!