What do you eat daily :) here's mine...

Options
2»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I always eat different stuff depending on what I am craving (lately has been turkey sandwich on rye bread LOL) but for example yesterday...
    L: 2c steamed broccoli, turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce onion tomato mustard, pretzels
    S: 1 quest bar, 1 pure protein bar
    Din: 2 small zucchini pan cooked until crispy, turkey sandwich on rye with lettuce tomato onion mustard
    S: peanut butter and jelly sandwich, 2 more protein bars
    S2: 1 2oz snickerdoodle complete cookie, 1 2oz bday cookie complete cookie, 4 servings chocolate pudding

I eat 2100-2600 cals
  • crazycatcuddler
    crazycatcuddler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Egg white omelette with ham. Coffee.

Lunch: Rappleberry sprouted bagel with Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter (Trader Joe's - yum!!). Banana. Protein shake.

Dinner: Salad which had Romain lettuce, cucumbers, onion, and oven roasted chicken drumstick meat tossed in tzatziki sauce.

Snacks: Raspberries, apple, and another coffee.

Bedtime: Plain, fat-free greek yogurt with raspberries.

I usually eat around 2000 calories but today was rest day so I had less.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Today I had (In addition to many cups of decaf coffee with a tiny bit of almond milk):

Breakfast: Medium soy cappuccino

Snack: 20g dark chocolate

Lunch: Small peanut butter and jam sandwich on rye bread, a small smoothie made with banana and almond milk

Snack: 10 olives and a tiny bit of vegan cheese

Dinner: Avocado on toast, some tofu luncheon, and a bowl of salad

Snack: Bowl of caramel coconut icecream

Snack: A piece of fruit or a slice of bread with margarine (haven't decided which to have yet)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I haven't eaten anything today yet because it's too early, but here is yesterday (was pretty active so could eat more). My food choices are different on different days, but mostly a lot of fruits and vegetables depending on what I have available and what I feel like eating, relatively low fat, and between 500 and 2500 calories depending on activity/fasting status.

purmu55g8ple.png
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast's going to be scrambled eggs, an apple, and coffee with creamer. For lunch I'm having a turkey-and-cheese tomato Gemwrap with baby carrots, sliced tomato, and hummus on the side. Dinner will be turkey cheeseburgers and broccoli. I haven't thought much about snacks yet, but I have string cheese, cocoa almonds, and popcorn on hand.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Today's meal plan:

Breakfast - Green smoothie
    Lunch - Avocado and Tomato salad, Beetroot, Carrot, Apple & Ginger juice
    Dinner - Spiced Carrot and Lentil Soup
    Snacks - Cashew nuts & dates, watermelon & grapes, cucumber sticks.
    Drinks - Water, Herbal Tea.
  • littlechiaseed
    littlechiaseed Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    breakfast smoothie
    snack - walnuts
    lunch - tomato red pepper soup with parmasean crisps
    snack - bunny snack pack or lime popcorn
    dinner - ginger baked tofu + green beans and roasted sweet potatoes.