TOM needs to poo or get off the pot

Options
:explode: UUUUUUUUGH. I'm pissy, bloated, crampy, and TOM is not here yet. He needs to get here. Now. So I can get rid of these damn PMS symptoms. Not to mention, I am STARVING. The TOM binging fairy is sitting on my shoulder. I've been doing so well, and I just want to demolish the entire pantry. Cooooooome on!!!

Thanks for the rant.

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Maybe this gentleman named Tom is staying away because he's scared from the ranting?
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    *smacks the binging fairy with a fly swatter*

You can do it :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Maybe this gentleman named Tom is staying away because he's scared from the ranting?

-gentlemen?- rofl
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Don't ya just hate that... ugh. :devil: Dam binging fairy! Just flick him off your shoulder & go for a nice long walk!
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I am in the same situation right now. All I want is chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, with a side of more chocolate. (and chinese food too, though that craving was settled last night).
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

YOU ARE KILLING ME TODAY WITH ALL THESE POST OMG I AM CRACKING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    This is what works for me:

* Two Midol Complete tablets
    * One Dieurex tablet
    * Two ounces of the highest quality, darkest chocolate I can find (currently it is Dagoba 87% cocoa)

I still gain 2-3 lbs in water weight, but I don't feel bloated. I'm not constipated. And I don't have cravings. Maybe it will work for you too! :) Good luck!
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat right now! I'm all cranky and hurting, and CRAVING!!!! BUt not TOM not here yet, it sucks! Hope it gets better for you, you can do it!!!!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    get pregnant like me... no TOM for almost a year lol
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    ^^Funny stuff!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Do you get the pre-TOM restlessness too? I get really irritable and restless beforehand. Maybe you can harness that in a high-intensity workout that will let you drain your aggression. Then you can binge (in moderation!) without any guilt :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    LMAO..that is the best thing i have seen all day:laugh:
  • camille97
    camille97 Posts: 91
    Options
    I hate to be a buzz-kill, but... I don't have any PMS or TOM symptoms. I'm completely unaffected. So I can't really understand what you're going through, but... Good luck! Distract yourself from making any bad decisions, or simply binge or really healthy, low cal food so it doesn't make too much of a difference.
  • divanikki
    divanikki Posts: 12
    Options
    Tell the Binge Fairy that Skinny Cow candy is good.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I know... right? Those last 2-3 days before "The Visit" are THE WORST! Especially if it's late.
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    sorry, I hate that too!!! You know what you should do? Decide to go to the mall or something and leave all your "products" at home. That always works for me.......grrrrr!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... its rough.. I say go exercise and try and keep your mind off it or get some dark chocolate
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Do you get the pre-TOM restlessness too? I get really irritable and restless beforehand. Maybe you can harness that in a high-intensity workout that will let you drain your aggression. Then you can binge (in moderation!) without any guilt :)

^ I do this. Tom is one stubborn S.O.B. but at least the workout keeps him at bay until I can get rid of him pestering me, and the binge makes me feel better for being such a b**** to him and hating his life.
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    :explode: UUUUUUUUGH. I'm pissy, bloated, crampy, and TOM is not here yet. He needs to get here. Now. So I can get rid of these damn PMS symptoms. Not to mention, I am STARVING. The TOM binging fairy is sitting on my shoulder. I've been doing so well, and I just want to demolish the entire pantry. Cooooooome on!!!

Thanks for the rant.

Same here. I am eating everything in sight. Nothing I eat makes me happy. UGH!! It still hasn't arrived, but I wish it would hurry the hell up. I am sick of feeling and acting like an out of control pig.