Is there anyone out there?

Options
2MuchTyme
2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
Im Ken, this might be a strange post. Please don't judge and don't respond with comments about the punctuation and spelling...Been there, hated it

So here goes. In my life I have always had a friend on line. It started in 1992 with AOL. I met this woman, we clicked. We chstted every day. She was married, so was I, that didn't matter. It's not like we were going to run off. She was in Phoenix AZ I was in Illinois. We talked about life, love, kids, spouses, work, dreams, expectations and so on. This went on for 20 years. Then I hot divorced, she got divorced snd she disappeared. Two years later, I found her again, we started to chat again but everything was different.

Since then, I have friends to talk to but nothing like that. A week, a month, to a few months. Then something happens. The ones I know about usually the spouses dont understsnd and make them stop. Some just simply disappear.

So my question is.......is there anyone out there thst wants a friend, a confidant. Someone you will never meet...(I did meet the AZ friend once.) My wife, her husband and my parents went to dinner.

Maybe its a shot in the dark. Maybe you are the one that I soend the next 20 years chatting and sharing with.

I have a wonderful list of friends in my friends list. They are great people....but not one of them is the friend that will be THAT friend...they support and comment. One or two gave sent kik messages for a few days.

I don't drink beer, eat pizza, belch and fart, so guy friends dont work...

No I don't want a sexting partner. Though no promises not to flirt.

Respond or pass thus message by. We might hit it off, we might bomb. We simply might not agree..

I thought I had found that friend. Her husband got jealous...and poof!

Be kind, even if you don't agree with this post, please just pass it by..

Ken

Replies

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That sounds sweet. Unfortunately I can guarantee that the guy I end up with would get jealous and make me break it off. We're not even in a relationship yet, and he doesn't like some of the other guys I see.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    That sounds sweet. Unfortunately I can guarantee that the guy I end up with would get jealous and make me break it off. We're not even in a relationship yet, and he doesn't like some of the other guys I see.

:huh:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You're active on the internet (I assume). It will happen again, but you will have to be patient and not try to force it if that is what you are looking for. No body likes being lonely. Good luck with your quest!
  • Pathman1
    Pathman1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ever consider a prison pen pal?
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »

You're not with the guy and he's already possessive? Girl nooooo.

Not possessive, just doesn't like them. Doesn't like how they treat me. He says I'm better than that.
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    2MuchTyme wrote: »

I find that discriminatory, Ken.

You say to be nice and not to judge yet you are discriminating against an entire gender of the human species in your quest for e-friendship.

I have news for you, Ken: Friendship is not something that is bound by laws. It exists in all of us and is given freely to those whom are in need of it.

I had such high hopes reading your post but was ultimately met with resounding disappointment.

You want an e-girlfriend, Kenneth, not a friend. :disappointed:

I can hear your frustration ClubSilencio, I was not saying that all men drink beer eat pizza belching and farting....I said....I DONT.

Ave if you do...so be it....as I said as well....I don't get along with men....your attitude and jumping to conclusions re affirms my beliefs.
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    I met and married a guy from my friend list. Best decision I have ever made. Keep at it Ken, you will find what you're looking for.
    Also, I don't drink or fart but I will let out a burp that will make any man proud and I can put a hella hurt on some pizza.

Bwahahahaha....let it fly then sister!
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Don't know what that means Maximus
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    I guess you missed the if you dont agree with this post...be kind and pass on by.....read the whole post boys ... thank you ladies....Angela, a jealous friend/boyfriend is NEVER a good thing...be careful
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    you ever thought about turning off and then back on again?

No, neut thank you, I have so many people I have contacted that what we have is good. Most are too busy or dont want to have more than occasional pep talks
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »

I find that discriminatory, Ken.

You say to be nice and not to judge yet you are discriminating against an entire gender of the human species in your quest for e-friendship.

I have news for you, Ken: Friendship is not something that is bound by laws. It exists in all of us and is given freely to those whom are in need of it.

I had such high hopes reading your post but was ultimately met with resounding disappointment.

You want an e-girlfriend, Kenneth, not a friend. :disappointed:

I can hear your frustration ClubSilencio, I was not saying that all men drink beer eat pizza belching and farting....I said....I DONT.

Ave if you do...so be it....as I said as well....I don't get along with men....your attitude and jumping to conclusions re affirms my beliefs.

I drink beer, eat pizza and sometimes gas escapes from various exits. guess I'm not for you either...Damn.

Lol. Rotflao....enjoy!!!!
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    I met and married a guy from my friend list. Best decision I have ever made. Keep at it Ken, you will find what you're looking for.
    Also, I don't drink or fart but I will let out a burp that will make any man proud and I can put a hella hurt on some pizza.

Kudos....hope you enjoy each other a vreey long time
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Ken, you're two posts away from 100!!!

Help me out with this one