Dessert recipes for ONE person? help me out people! :)

Options

Replies

• MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Grill a few pineapple slices on a stove top grill pan and have it with a side of frozen yogurt. Yummy!
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There are a lot online at www.hungry-girl.com. I sign up for the newsletter and they will send ideas and healthy swaps and stuff. If you're looking to buy something, I love the Dryers Fruit Bars (no sugar added) they are yummy and only 25 cals each.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Cut up an apple and sprinkle with splenda and cinnamon, then microwave for two minutes. Then mix that with plain greek yogurt mixed with splenda and cinnamon. Maybe some slivered almonds on top.

This sounds soooooooooooooo good.
  • DavidForthoffer
    Options
    Fruit smoothies!
  • Taralynngranius
    Options
    sounds delish.. all this stuff!!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Search for Mississippi Mud Pie - I saw it on the blogs today. Single serve in a mug.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I think i've decided to try the Hungry Girl Triple Chocolate Cake....128 calories for the entire recipe!!! Here it is..http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/954

Eekkk...yum!
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I now that this makes more than one....but its really good and filling so I surprisingly can do one and be ok! I found this recipe on here for something sweet. A can of 100% pumpkin and a box of chocolate cake mix- stir together and bake at 400 for twenty minutes in a non stick sprayed cupcake pan. They are 168 calories and have some goodness in there too from the pumpkin :-D

Also a snack pack pudding with an oreo and FF cool whip was another suggestion I found that is delicious! I'm wanting one now.... best of luck!
  • orenjisoda
    orenjisoda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    http://enoughforone.tumblr.com/

Snacks, desserts, and other single serving ideas! :D
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    SINGLE SERVING BANANA PUDDING

2-3 vanilla wafers, crushed
    1 Jello SF FF Vanilla pudding
    1/2 chopped banana
    dollop FF Kook whip.

Put the vanilla wafers in the bottom of a bowl, cut up banana half and put on top. Put pudding cup over that and add koolwhip.
    If you want the wafers to soften, put in the fridge a while. If not, eat right away.

This is also good with choc pudding but use crushed graham crackers, raspberries or strawberries and Kool Whip.

Delicious!
  • Hanster08
    Hanster08 Posts: 2
    Options
    I put individual FF Classic Vanilla yogurt cups in the freezer. So easy and satisfies my ice cream cravings.
  • maygans
    maygans Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-covered-recipes/snackity-snacks/

It's a vegan site, but you could easily just add regular milk when "non dairy milk" is called for (I do). If you scroll down to the "baked goods" section she has a few good ones like the single lady cupcake or single serving strawberry shortcake. Actually, look over the whole list, up at the top I see some cookie dough balls for one, and I know (from frequenting her blog) that a lot of other recipes on that list are single serving, you just have to poke around and look at the actual recipes to find out (some are 1 serving but they just don't say it in the title). If you go to http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-covered-recipes/ then you can also see the pancake recipes and the healthy milkshakes, I know they're single serving and delicious! Seriously these recipes have been such a help for me when I have a craving for something (like cookies) but I don't want to make a ton of cookies that I know I'm going to eat all of.
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    All of these sound sooo yummy! I need to buy a food processor and like soon!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I really like the smart ones dessarts :) yummy or yoplait yogurt key lime pie is awesome
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    1/4 A CUP OF BROWN BEANS
    rise very well...

1 Tbsp of unsweented coco powder
    2 Tbsp of splenda
    pinch of salt

mix together and microwave for 30 sec

Tastes just like chocolate and is 60 calories :-)
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I use nonfat vanilla Chobani and mix in about a tbsp of cocoa powder. :) YUM
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
  • madworld711
    Options
    save.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if I want something sweet after eating I roast a marshmallow on the stove on the end of a fork or shishkobob stick. It's sweet and one is enough.I just looked up the calories and it was 25 for a great value marshmallow.