Hi new here looking for support

Options
Hi just signed up yesterday, found this cause a girl on my facebook had posted about it and thought It may help me, i'm planning on getting married next year and I need to start loosing some weight, I have 4 daughters aged 11, 7, 5 and 8 months

Replies

• curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I haven't been on MFP very long, but it's a great place--positive energy, encouragement, and the good kind of peer pressure to keep on reaching toward your goals. Friend me if you like!
  • smallerd
    smallerd Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi glad u joined. I love this site. Friend me if u would like. I have 4 kids also.
  • Bunny419
    Bunny419 Posts: 1
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi,

This is my first time getting involved with the forums for MFP. I've used MFP in the past and lost a total of 8 lbs. Once all of my co-workers stopped using it so did I :(

Since then I've gained half the wieght back and i am just looking to stay on track to loose a few more pounds and deff not gain anymore.

THanks.
  • Moneymama_123
    Options
    Hi, I just started today as well. One of my friends on facebook posted about this website. Looking around the site, they have some pretty cool things on here. People seem very friendly and have alot of information to share. Good luck on your journey and I look forward to doing this with alot of support.
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes :) fingers crossed I'll start loosing some weight need to loose about 43lbs for my wedding next year so I can get a beautiful dress and look great for the photo's of my big day, also would like to be healthier for my girls, my mum was over weight and I don't want them to end up like me also
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    Welcome! I just started a couple of weeks ago and it's great so far!

9213191.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter